I'll color you BLUE.....

~~~~Scholastic Decathlon~~~~

Gabriella's markerboard is filled with the equation and she finishes first. The judge walks over to check the work gives the point to Gabriella.

"East High." The Decathlon Announcer announces the winner.

"We did it!"Taylor cheers with Gabriella .

"Great job!" Gabriella shakes her opponent hand.

Taylor and Gabriella both check the clock as Taylor opens her laptop "All right, Wildcats, time for an orderly exit from the gym." Taylor transmits a message that knocks out the power in the gym.

~~GYM~~

"And West High pushes the ball aound the perimeter on the offensive end. Nice ball movement by West High. Driving the lane... shot is up and...
We seem to be experiancing some technical difficulties." The referee blows his whistle, signaling a timeout.

"We've got a timeout on the court here."

"We have a problem. Stop the game. Stop the game." The Refree signals.

"Referee has signaled a timeout." Announcer tells everybody.

Cat runs up to Troy and Chad. She motions for them to get going. They leave and Coach Bolton sees this.

~~~~DECATHLON~~~~

Taylor's laptop is opened again. Shorting the power in the gym was the easy part. The diversion that Taylor had in mind for the decathlon is much more unpleasant. Taylor sends the signal. A few feet away is a beaker filled with a blue liquid. The beaker is connected to a Bunsen burner and within seconds the liquid starts bubbling and judging by the reactions, it has released a most foul odor.

"Go, go, go, go." Gabriella tells Taylor.

The spectators of the decathlon start leaving their seats.

~~~~CHAMPIONSHIP GAME~~~~

"We'll get this figured out real soon. In the meantime, per safety regulations, we need to all make an orderly exit from the gym, please." Principle Matsui says over the microphone.

The Wildcats and the cherleaders leave and head to the auditorium to find the others.

~~~AUDITORIUM~~

Ryan tries to drag the last note long but Sharpay ends up putting her hand over his mouth making him stop, he gave Kelsi an apoligic look. The audience applauds.

"Oh hi. Call me." She says to a meme bet of the audience. Ryan takes off his fedora and throws it into the audience. Miss Darbus walks onto the stage flanked by her assistant and Kelsi.

"Do you see why we love the theater, people? Well done. Ah, Troy Bolton, Gabriella Montez." Ms.Darbus calls for them. Silence took over the theatre.

"Troy? Gabriella?" Ms. Darbus calls again.

"They'll be here." Kelsi said frantically.

" Cat Bolton and Ryan Evans.?" Ms. Darbus call out.

"I'm here." Rayn said walking to Kelsi.

"Okay. Cat?" She calls again.

"She'll be here." Ryan said fast.

"The theater, as I have often pointed out, waits for no one. I'm sorry." Ms. Darbus said "Well, we are done here. Congratulations to all. The cast list will be posted." Ms. Darbus said.

Cat's P.O.V~~

Me and my brother burst in the auditoriun with Gabriella running too Ryan. I smile to him making him smile.