Detention and Shake it Off.....

AUDITORIUM-Detention-Darbus Style

"Gold! More gold!" She shouted, making my ears huts. Walks by Troy, Chad and me to inspect our work. Then notices Gabriella.

"Paint, paint! Let's go!" She shouts.

"I hate her." I said painting.

"So many new faces in detention today. I hope you don't make a habit of it, but the drama club could always use an extra hand. And while we are working, let us probe the mounting evils of cell phones." Ms. Darbus shouts. Again, my ears will bleed if she shouts again.

Third P.O.V.

Meanwhile in the gym

"Come on guys, huddle up! We got two weeks to the big game." Coach Bolton begins to look around.

"Where's Troy and Chad?" He asked.

The team is silent Coach Bolton is not pleased.

Just then Coach Howlter, the cheerleading coach comes to the gym. "Ok Bolton my girls are nowhere to be found. Where is your daughter? I know sometimes you use her for your train." She asks.

"Don't make me ask again." He tells the team.

Silence again. Both the coaches had it

"WHERE ARE THEY!" Both of them yell at the same time.

"Detention." The team says.

The coaches sighed and stormed off to the auditorium.

Cat's P.O.V.

Audtitorium

Chad has fallen asleep and Troy is tickling his nose with a paper leaf while I'm the only one doing someting in this fucking tree, like painting.

"Perhaps the most heinous example of cell phone abuse is ringing in the theater. What temerity! The theater is a temple of art. A precious cornucopia of creative energy." Ms.Darbus said.
My Dad and my coach arrive and are not happy.

"Where's my team, Darbus?" Dad asks.

"Forget you're team where are my girls?"Coach Abrams asks.
Dad notices Troy and Chad in the prop tree. Coach Abrams sees me painting that tree, finaly free.

"What the heck are those two doing in a tree?" Dad asked, that hurt he don't see me.

"And why is she painting that good dame tree?"Coach Howlter asks.

"It's called crime and punishment. Besides, proximity to the arts and nature is cleansing for the soul." Ms. Darbus tells them.

"Can we have a talk?" Dad asked Ms. Darbus.

"Please?" Coach Howlter asked.

"And you two, in the gym, now!" Dad order Troy and Chad.

Troy get dow the tree and pull Chad out of the tree making he wake up and leave the auditorium.

"Girls! Move!" Coach Howlter ordered all the cheerleaders.

All the cheerleaders and I immediately leave the auditorium.

Back in the Gym

"Ok girls show me what you got! Show me the song and moves!" Coach Howlter exclaims.

I look at then and put the song 'Shake it off' that I have chose, we have been training with her for some time now. When start we star to move, and make our show.