New Year

Ryan was going to to the Balcony, but I run to him making him stop and turn around "Wait Ryan!" I yelled.

"Hi." He greeted me with a smile.

"Hello." I smile.

"You're a great singer." He told me blushing, what I fond cute...Whait what?

"So are you. Why do I feel like I've seen you before?" I asked, putting my head to the side.

" Go Wildcats." He smiled, Oh god he goes to the same school as me.

"Oh my god! You go to East High to! Why haven't we talked before? I talk to alot of people." I asked.

"Because we're in different circles. You're the head cheerleader and play basktball, while I'm-...." he start to say but I cut him.

"Sharpay's brother! I remember you now!" I exclaimed looking at me.

"The theatre dummb or Sharpay minion...and you are Troy's sister." He said pointing towards himself.

" You're not Sharpay minio Ryan...... I find you really cool." I told him in a serious tone, but blushing a little. I really said that to him.

He started laughing uncontrollably then saw her serious expression.

"Oh you're serious."He realized, I think that he think it was a joke "You really think I'm cool?" He asked.

"I do and you're also an amazing singer." I smiled to him beeing trufuly.

"Thanks, no one ever say that to me." He smiled.

"And so what we're in different circles. We could be friends, that don't relly chance the things is just bulshit." I said that a little mad, making him laugh at me.

"And maybe something more?" He questioned "You are relly cute when your mad." He said making me blushed.

"Thanks...... lets exchange numbers, so we can talk later." I said., he gives me his phone and I give my. I put my number 555-****, than give back to him with a smile.

He put his number in mine "Hey, let me take a picture of you to put in the number." He said, I smile and he take a photo. I do the same and save the image.

"9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!" The crowd cheered.

I look at him and smile "Happy new year!" I said.

"Happy new year!" he said.

"Well I better go wish my family a happy new year, or they got get mad at me." I yelled over the noises.

"Yeah me too, I mean not your family, my family!" He yelled awkwardly. I giggled at his akwardly.

"I'll call you, see you in school. Catlyn" Ryan yelled.

"Yeah!" I yelled back and left, but before I left I go to him and kiss his cheek, making him blush. Locicaly I blush to looking like a tomato, then left.