Wonderland.....

"I've never seen this door." He told me.

I chuckled and went inside pulling him in.

Inside the room It had giant piano, an viollin, books and draws and others instruments and things. He looked amazenet.

"This is like my room to relax. Nobody in the school knows about it but me. I found it while I was roaming around during freshmen year. I reforme to be to my taste." I told him.

"Nobody knows about it not even Troy or the cheerleaders?" he asked.

"Not even them." I assured.

"I come here when I wanna think or be alone. When I'm in this room I feel like a kid again. Not the head cheerleader, I just... a girl. This is like my own little Wonderland." I told him. He laught.

"What's funny? That's not funny."I said frowning.

"It's just when I first sang with out I felt like I was a kid again. Like I was the hatter in Wonderland and you Alice." He told me.

"Well now this can be our little secret, our little world.......our little Wonderland." I told him.

"That'd be good." he smiled.

He sit in the chair of the piano and start to play. I look at him and he look at me, we start to land but the bell rang making we jump apart.

"Thank you for showing me your hiding spot, like Wonderland." He smiled. Then I left.

"Wonderland, uh." He mumbled and when out the door smiling.^

AUDITORIUM~~~~

Troy and Ryan were painting a set piece while Gabriella and I were helping to sew a costume for the drama class..

"I think it's about time you and me talk about you and Cat.". Troy told Ryan.

"What?" Ryan said confused. I just laught.

"Don't hurt her or you will get hurt." Troy told him. Over protective big brother.

"I could never do that to her." Ryan told him.

Then Ms.Darbus walks over and gives us her stern look.

Whistle blows. Practice is over

Me and Troy show up when the rest of the team and cheerleader are leaving, Chad shoves the ball into Troy's stomach as he passes. Both the Coaches do not look happy.

"I, uh... think I'm gonna stay a while. Work on some free throws." Troy said.

"Me too." I said.

"Well, since you both missed practice, I think each one your team deserves a little effort from both of you today." Dad leaves the gym.

Gabriella and Ryan appear from behind us and come in our ways.

"So this is your real stage?" Gabrielle asked.

"Yeah. I guess you could call it that. " Troy chuckled.

"Or just a smelly gym and big read box." I joked.

Ryan chuckled.
While they were having fun I was doing my routine with the music in my head.

"You know I can do jump and splits as well." Ryan told me after I did a split.

"Oh really? So show me." I asked. Does he relly do it?

Ryan did a split and then started dancing jazz. I laught making him smile.

Ryan grabbed my Pom poms and started running through the gym.

"Hey they are mines!" I shouted and ran after him.

The door opened and the closed. Dad saw us having fun with Gabriella and Ryan.

"I'm sorry, this is a closed practice for only jocks and cheerleaders." He told them.

"Dad, come on, practice is over." Troy said a little taken back by what dad said.

"Not till the last player leaves the gym. Team rule." He reminded him.

I'm sick of him.

"We're sorry, sir." Gabriella apologized.

"Um, dad this is this is Gabriella Montez." Troy introduced her.

"And this is Ryan Evens." I introduced him.

They both smiled at dad.

"Ah, both your detention buddies here at the same time." He said rudely.

Gabriella gived back the ball to Troy and Ryan gived back my pom poms.

"It was nice meeting you Coach Bolton." Ryan said Gabriella nodded in agreement. Both of them ran out of the gym.

We and dad wait untill Gabriella and Ryan were out of earshot to continue.

"Dad, detention was our fault, not theirs." I told him.

"You both haven't missed practice in three years. You meet them and.." dad starts to lecture them.

"Them? They have names dad. Gabriella and Ryan. And they are very nice." Troy told him, I gona punch him. Troy see my face and put a hand in my shoulders making me stop.

"Well, helping you both miss practice doesn't make them very nice. Not in my book. Or your school's."Dad said.

" What you two do effects the entire school. And without you both completely focused, the championship games are a disaster - they don't come along all the time. They're something special." He told us.

"Yeah, well a lot of things are special, Dad." Troy told him.

"But you both are not singer right? You're a playmaker and you're the head cheerleader." He said.

"Did you ever think maybe I could be both? That both of us can be two things at once?" I asked.

Dad had no answer. Troy drops the ball and walks away, I do the same with the Pom poms. As we leaves the gym, we see that the rest of the teams and cheerleader has been outside the whole time, eavesdropping. We are so angry right now that we didn't even bother.

"What?" Jason said confused

"Let's go." Chad told them.