Auditions - 2

"Ms.Bolton, where is your female squad or whatever you call it that sims that never left your side for nothing?" Ms. Darbus asked in disgust to me, she realy don't like me and my cheerleader or Dad.

"The Cheerleaders. Ms. Darbus." I corrected her.

"Ah." Ms. Darbus.

"They're not here. I came to audition with him." I points to Ryan smiling getting red.

"Ok then." Ms. Darbus said.

I get in the stage.

"You came for me." Ryan smiled.

"I told you I would think about it so, here I am." I smiled.

"Rehearsal pianist?" Kelso asked upset.

"No I wanna do this the right way with Cat ." Ryan told her.

Kelsi happily nodded.

" It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see
You were always there beside
Me " Ryan starts.

"Thought I was alone
With no one to hold" I sang.

"But you were always right beside me
This feeling's like no other
I want you to know"

" I've never had someone
That knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone
As good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before
I finally found
What I've been looking for

Ohhhh, ohhhh " We sang together dancing.

"So good to be seen
So good to be heard.
Don't have to say a word

For so long I was lost
So good to be found
I'm loving having you around" I sang turning around.

"This feeling's like no other
I want you to know" He gets my hand and pull me.

"I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
What I've ben looking for"

Ohhhhh ohhh

Ohhhhhhh"

"You have a callback. Kelsi, give them one of the duets from the second act. Work on it with them." Ms. Darbus told Kelsi

"All right. If you guys wanna rehearse, I'm usually here during free period and after school, and even sometimes during..." Kelsi goes on enthusiastically.

" Okay, calm down Kelsi." I tell her laugthin.

"But what about you're rehearsals with Sharpay?" I asked Ryan.

"I'll get a way." He smiled.

The both of us get out of the stage hand in hand to left the auditorium.

"Good luck bro." I whispered to Troy before leaving.

NEXT DAY~~~~

"Callback?! Aah!" Sharpay screams and starts fanning herself. I enter the school with my ginger hair in a pony tale when I hear her scream.

"Callback for roles Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30pm. Ryan and Sharpay Evans, Gabriella Montez and Troy Bolton, Ryan Evans and Catlyn Bolton." Ryan reads out loud. Wait! What??

"Is this something of joke?? They didn't even audition!" Sharpay said stomping her heel on the floor.

"Maybe we're getting punked" Ryan said.

"What?" she ask.

"Maybe we're being filmed right now. Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton!" The wildcats laughed behind him. He is so cute when he is dumb.

"Oh, shut up Ryan" Sharpay said, she is so mean. I start to walk to the other side off the hall and hide just to listened they conversation.

" Is this some kind of joke? She didn't tray?" She asked freaking out.

"She did, with me." He told her.

"Ugh!" She screamed.

"What about Troy and that girl. They didn't even audition!" She screams.

"Maybe they did."He told her. Of corse they did.

"Oh, shut up, Ryan! I'm not talking to you because you now!"She screamed at her brother.

The Wildcat team and cheerleaders arrive there by them.

"What's wrong?" Chad asked after laughing.

Chad looks at the callback sheet. Chad has a look like he's just seen a ghost

"What?" He questioned.

They all went to the cafeteria, I stay behind going to see the callback.

'Ryan Evans and Catlyn Bolton' I smile seeing my name and Ryan's, and head to the cafeteria.