Pi Pie....

~~~Next day

The gym ~~~~

"1,2,3, jump!" I screams and the girls start doing their routine.

" Girls, I love it....no it was beautiful!" Coach Howlter exclaims and we giggle.

I checks my watch them runs out of the gym. I late!!!!!!! I run likemy life depends on it, I go trow hallways puhing people out of my wey.

"Sorry!" Ishout to people.

I get in the outside of the music room waiting to Ryan. Hes late. Then I see him.

"You're late." I told him.

"Sorry." He apologized makin puppy eyes.

"Ugh. Fine." I said.

Then we went in the music room, seeing Kelsi in the piano.

"There you two are I was beginning to think you forgot." Kelsi told us, then we start to sing. I look at his eyes and he smiled at me dancing like a goof.

Wesinged for like 30 minuts then my brother and Gabriella enter the room.

"It's all you ever need to know!" I sing the last verse hand in hand with Ryan staring into each other's eyes.

"Ahem." Troy tries to get our attention. He is soooo overprotective.

"Our turn now get out." Troy ordered me.

~~~~Third P.O.V.

AUDITORIUM~~~~

Kelsi is working on some music as Miss Darbus and Sharpay, enter. Kelsi hides herself

"I don't want to hear about The Boltons and that Montez girl. So, if you're telling me as one the co-president of the drama club that changing the callbacks would be what's best for our theater program, then I might actually agree with you." Miss Darbus looks around first before walking off.

'MBop bop bop, up to the top
And wipe away your inhibitions
Stomp, stomp, stomp
Do the romp and strut your stuff
Bop bop bop, straight to the top...' Sharpay sings as she she walks off.

Kelsi sighs in defeat

~~NEXT DAY - BULLETIN BOARD~~

A sign has been posted on the callback sheet reading "CALLBACK AUDITIONS RESCHEDULED TO FRIDAY BEGINNING AT 3:30 PM" Kelsi is staring at the sign as Troy, Gabriella, Chad, Taylor, Catlyn, Ryan and the rest of the Wildcats arrive

They are laughing Troy notices the look on Kelsi's face and looks at the callback sheet.

"Callbacks the same time as the game?" Tory asked in disbelief.

"And the scholastic decathlon." Gabriella told her.

"No. This isn't happening." Cat said in disbelief.

"Why would they do that?" Taylor asked.

"I smell a rat named Darbus." Chad venomously.

"I actually this rat is not named Darbus." Kelsi told him

"Do you know something about this........ small person?" Chad asked.

"Sharpay. Seriously that girl is getting on my nerves." Ryan looked like her was about to explode.

"Hey calm down." Cat calmed him down.

"Ms. Darbus might think that she's protecting the show, but Sharpay is pretty much only concerned with protecting herself." Kelsi told them.

"Do you what I'm gonna do to that over-moosed show dog." Chad said angrily.

"Nothing. We're not gonna do anything to her. Except to sing, maybe. All right, now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?" Troy hold out his hand.
Gabriella puts her hand on Troy's, then Kelsi,then Cat. Then Ryan.

"You know I'm in." A wildcat screams.

Chad and Taylor put their hands in the air. Every other student places their hand over Troy's. Kelsi puts her other hand on as well.

Cat's P.O.V.

Me, Taylor and Gabriella were in the homeroom when Chad, Troy, zeke and Ryan come. They cover our eyes while.

" A pi pie." Zeke said.

Troy,Chad and Ryan remove their hands as Gabriella and Taylor both gasp when they see the cake.

"Oh my goodness!" Taylor exclaims.

"Oh my gosh!" Gabriella exclaims.

"What?" I look and see the Pi pie "A Pi pie. I love't, did you guys know that pi is infinit and is 3.14159265359.......and will still go on." I said, starting to eat the pie. I look around seeing that everyone is quiet and shock.

"What?" I said.

"You are.......smart." Zeke said.

"So what? I allyas get a A." I said to him.

Ryan chuckles "You are my samrt girl." He said putting my glasses on me.

"Thank you! Oh, we have something for you, too." Taylor told them.

"Yeah, come here, look." Gabriella told them.

"You guys will like this." I said going to the girls.

We walk over to a marker board that is filled with a large equation and a little diagram of a basketball player about to shoot the ball, and the half of the board is to the basketball team and the other is to Ryan showing who to dance.

"Ta-da!" The three of us show the equation.

"Oh... it's an equation...." Troy said non enthusiastically.

"....and a dance equation...." Ryan said.

Then we giggle as we turn the board over to reveal a poster of a large "Wildcat" making a basket with the words "GO! Wildcat Hoopsters" next to it

"Oh!" The basketball players say.

"That's awful." Ryan told us " ....you gonna pay for it later...." He said to me.

As they stand appraising the image, the tree os us began bombarding the boys with plush basketballs.

Next Troy, Zeke, and Jason exit the classroom as Chad and Ryan bring Sharpay over. Miss Darbus arrives in time to see the presentation.

"Stay right there. Watch" Chad told her.

"You're going to enjoy this." Ryan told Sharpay.

"From our team, to yours." Troy told her.

The entire Wildcat team is in a formation in the hallway. Under their windbreakers they each have a letter printed on their shirt. I njust starts to laught.

Wildcats: 'G - O - D - R - A - M - A - C - L - U – B'
Troy: Exclamation point.

"Well, seems we Wildcats are in for an interesting afternoon." Ms. Darbus smirked.
Sharpay seems very pleased with the Wildcats offering.

"G-O-D... dra.. Go dra... Go dray..." Ryan tries to read their shirts, he looke so cute.

"Ugh!" Sharpay goes inside.

"Drame?" Ryan questions.

I walk to him and wisper in his ear "Go drama club." Then walk away smirking to my next class.