Together!!!!

We won the game!!!!!!! And the Dacathon!!!!!!! I don't know who will be chose in the musical, but I think it will be Troy and Gabriella. Okay let's get this started.

"We won!!!!" I scream to Troy and give him a quick hug, when we parted I see Gabriella walk to us.

"We won the game!" Troy tell her and pull her to him.

"We won to." She said.

Well I look around to see if I can spot Ryan, but I can't. Then Sharpay comes over.
"Well, congratulations. I guess I'm going to be the understudy for one of you in case you can't make one of the shows, so... break a leg." She tells them.

They looked really confused. Me too.
"In theater that means good luck." Sharpay giggled.
As Sharpay moves on she is confronted by none other than, Zeke.

"Hey, Sharpay. I'm sorry you didn't get the lead, but I think that you're really good. I admire you so much." Zeke told her. He soo like's her.

"And why wouldn't you? Now, bye-bye." Sharpay was about to leave.

"Oh, wait. I baked you some cookies." Zeke told her.

"Ew." Sharpay walks off. I hate her!!!!!!! Then from nowere Ryan show up putting a arm around me.

"Nice game." Ryan takes the cookies " and cheering." He said looking at me.

"Thanks." Zeke waked off.

"Yeah Cookies." I say taking the cookies and eating one. It's really good!!!! "You need to eat one." I said and put one in his mouth.

"Is really sweet." He say.

"Composer, here's your game ball. You deserve it, playmaker."Troy gave Kelsi the ball.

Kelsi doesn't quite know what to do with the ball. Jason comes up behind Kelsi and removes her hat, letting her hair down. He guides her hands and together they shoot the ball. Score! They will make a cute cauple.

Then everyone come around and we start to sing.

"Together, together, together everyone

Together, together, come on let's have some fun

Together, were there for each other every time

Together, together come on lets do this right" we sang.

"Here and now it's time for celebration

To finally figure it out

That all our dreams have no limitations

That's what it's all about" Troy sing walking through the gym.

"Everyone is special in their own way

We make each other strong

Were not the same

Were different in a good way

Together's where we belong" Gaby sing walking too him.

"We're all in this together

Once we know

That we are

We're all stars

And we see that

We're all in this together

And it shows

When we stand