Party and Song (Part 1)

FREESTYLE CLUB YOUNG ADULTS PARTY

Catlyn P.O.V.

The party is in full swing as Troy and I enters and casually makes your way through the crowd. I sit in a couch that I found, and have a girl sitting next to me reading. I get my book and start to read too. I don't see my brother but he know how to take care of hinself.

I read the book that is quite interesting. In school I didn't read much, most people think that I stupid and just prety but really I'm clever.

"All right! How about that for a couple of snowboaders?" The host said.

The audience cheers very loudlly making hard to read.

"Yeah! Who's gonna rock the house next?" He asked.

When I was in the book a huge brige light disturb me, I look up seeing a lot of people looking at me, and the same light in a boy I don't know who but I think I know him.

"You two!" The host screams, now I know he want us to sing. But I can't sing.

"No,no. I can't sing." I declines.
The people around me push me to the stage making my dress fly and Troy laughs, I get my stuff and give to my brother.

"No, no a girl prety like her doesn't sing with a guy like me."the boy declined. The people around him pushed him on the stage as well. Almost leting him fall. I just laught a little.

The music starts 'Cruisin' he almost is off the stage when...

"Baby let's cruise..." started to sing.

".....away from here" I sang looking to the other way.
"Don't be confused..." he sang walking to me.

".... the way is clear" I sang looking at him now.

"And if you want it, you got it forever
This is not a one night stand baby, yeah" we sing together, he grab my hand and spin me round.

"So, let the music take your mind
Just release and you will find" I sang with a big smile dancing with him.

"You're gonna fly away, glad you're goin' my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
Music is played for love, cruisin' is made for love
I love it when we're cruisin' together" we sing,l the crowd starts to have fun.

"Baby tonight...." He sings getting on his knee.

"...belongs to us" I sang.
"Everything right..." he sing.

"....do what you must" I screaw out loud.
"And inch by inch we grow closer and closer
To every lil' part of each other, ooh baby yeah" the grab me and I almost fall but he hold me.

"So let the music take your mind
Just release and you will find" I sang jumping making my dress flow.

"You're gonna fly away, glad you're goin' my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
Music is played for love, cruisin' is made for love
I love it when we're cruisin' together" I grab his hand and turn him around making him laught.

"Cruise with me baby
Ooh
Yeah
Ooh" I sing slow.

"Ooh baby, let's cruise,
Let's float, let's glide
Ooh, let's open up and go inside" he sing slow and start to walk to me.

"And if you want it, you got it forever
I could just stay here beside you and love you baby
Let the music take your mind
Just release and you will find" I sing starting to sang out loud.

"You're gonna fly away, glad you're goin' my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
And music is played for love, cruisin' is made for love
I love it when we're cruisin' together" he grab my hand and pull me, putting his hand in my waist.

"You're gonna fly away, glad you're goin' my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
And music is played for love, cruisin' is made for love
I love it when, I love it, I love it, I love it, oh
Cruise with me baby, I love it when we're cruisin' together" we finished together looking in each other eyes. O god. I think I'm starting a crush.

By the end of the song the crowd is cheering madly. Ryan and I are looking into each other's eyes as Ryan raises his hand to me.

"Ryan." He said his name to me.

"Catlyn." I takes his hand and shake hands.