Cell Phone and detention.....

HOMEROOM

The classroom is buzzing while Miss. Darbus sits at the front of the room, reading a script for a play possibly, I don't know.

"Troy! Cat! Hey! How's it going? How are you twoo?" All the classmates ask us.

I quickly spot Ryan so I go and sit nex to him.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" I smiles.

" Hey, and no you can have it." He smiles.

I spot the girl that sing with my brother walking into the classroom, unaware that Troy is sitting right in front of her. Troy notices Gabriella as she passes alongside him. She passes Sharpay and Ryan on the way to her seat. All of a sudden, Sharpay is in front of Troy "Hi Troy."She giggles.

"Hey." He said his eyes on Gabriella, he is in looooove.

Then the bell rings, the hell starts now.

"I trust you all had splendid holidays. Check the sign-up sheets in the lobby for new activities.Boltons." Ms. Darbus.

We sit on our assigned seats when we heard our names.

"Especially our winter musicale. We will have singles auditions..." She continues "...for our supporting roles and pairs auditions for our two leads." She continues.

"Pfft." Chad blows a raspberry. Miss Darbus is not amused, he does that all the time.

"Mr. Danforth, this is a place of learning, not a hockey arena." Ms,Darbus told him making me laugh.

Chad puts his basketball on his lap, ashamed.

"There is also a final sign-up sheet for next week's scholastic decathlon competition. Chem Club president Taylor McKessie can answer all of your questions about that." She informs them.

I start to dials Ryan's number, because I want to talk to him. Ryan's phone rings with 'Cruisin' as the ringtone making me smile. At the same time I hear other ring tone 'Start of Something New', I think my brother throght the same as me.

"Ah, the cell phone menace has returned to our circul of learning." Ms. Darbas said not looking amused.

I see Sharpay and Ryan check their phones.

"Is it your phone?" Sharpay asks Ryan.

Ryan looks at his phone then laughs, seeing it was me. He turns to me with 'Are-you-seriolys-I-am-on-your-side' look.

Miss Darbus goes around with a can to collect the phones

"Hi." Ryan picks up his phone.

"Yellow." I said making him laught.

"Hello." Ms. Darbas greets us very close, it was crepy.

"Cell phones." She orders.

Our smiles drop and we give our phones, she is mean.

"Sharpay cell phone." Ms. Darbus orders. With a look of injustice, Sharpay relinquish her phone.

"I will see you three in detention." She told us.

"No!" The cheerleaders and the team screamed.

"You see Ms.Darbus we have cheer practice." Penelope inform her.

"Fifteen minutes for the cheerleaders as well." Ms.Darbus smiles. All of them look shock.

I turn around and see Miss Darbus going to Gabriella.

"We have zero tolerance for cell phones in class, so we will get to know each other in detention. Cell phone." She tells her.

Gabriella puts her phone in the can

"And welcome to East High, Miss Montez." She welcomes her.

Miss Darbus now moves on to Troy "Mr. Bolton I see your phone is involved. So we will see you in detention as well." Ms. Darbus tells him. Oh, poor brother he is screw to.

"That's not even a possibility Miss Darbus. Your Honor, see cause we have basketball practice, and Troy..." Chad begins, now he is dead to.

"Ah, that will be 15 minutes for you too, Mr. Danforth. Count em." Ms. Darbus cuts him off.

"That could be tough for Chad, since he probably can't count that high." Taylor jokes.

"Taylor McKessie, 15 minutes." Ms.Darbus said.

"Shall the carnage continue? Holidays are over, people Way over! Now any more comments, questions?"Ms. Darbus asks the class.

Jason timidly raises his hand.

"Jason." Ms. Darbus called him.

"So how were your holidays Miss Darbus?" He asks.

The entire class looks at Jason angrily, really he is so stupid.

"What?" He looked confused. I gona kill him later.

Then the bell rings.