Word of advice, run for your life!

The class leaves and heads for the next class. I get out of the class.

"Uhh, she's crazy." I hear Jason saing to Troy that are outside the class.

"Oh so you're the girl that sang with my brother." I popped out of nowhere.

"Hahaha. You can you go now Cat." Troy said after he fake laughs, pushing me away.

"I'm his lovelly sister, Catlyn. Well you can call me Cat " Iintroduced myself.

"It's very nice to meet you Cat." Gabriella says

"Word of advice, run for your life" I told her makinh her giggled.

"Hahaha." Troy faked laughed and shaved me away again.

I start to walk away when I bumped into Ryan thankfully Sharpay isen't here.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"Hi. I think we should move past the greetings and start to talk." He smiled at me.

I giggled "I'd love that." I smiled.

"Hi I'm Troy, her brother word of advice runfor your life." Troy mocked me.

"Shut up." I said to Troy, then he leve to Gabriella.

"I looked for you at the New Years Day." Ryan told me.

"I know, but we had to leave first thing." I whispered to him.

"Why are you whispering?" Ryan asked.

"What? Oh, uh... well my friends know about the snowboarding. Um, I haven't quite told them about the singing thing." I explained.

"Cat Hey, what's up?" A student showed up.

"Hey." I greeted the student "Anywayy....It was cool. But, you know, our friends, it's uh..."

"Yeah, I know." Ryan said given a faint smile.

Gabriella suddenly turns and goes down a hallway as Troy finishes his sentence.

"So, uh... anyway, welcome to East High. Oh, now that you've met Miss Darbus, I bet you just can't wait to sign up for that." Troy points at the winter musical sign-up sheet tacked on the bulletin board.

"I won' be signing up for anything for awhile. I just wanna get to know the school. But if you sign up, I'd consider coming to the show." She told him.

"Yeah, yeah. That's completey impossible." Troy told her. Out of nowhere, Sharpay comes up to us.

"What's impossible, Troy? I wouldn't think impossible is even in your vocabulary." She told him then she notices Gabriella "Oh, so nice of you to show our new classmate around." She told Troy.

"Ryan pen me!" She orders him.

Ryan rolls his eyes , takes out a pink pen and gives it to her. Sharpay signs her name in big letters on the sign-up sheet.

Then Sharpay notices Gabriella looking at the bulletin board.
"Oh, were you gonna sign up too? My brother and I have starred in all the school's productions and we really welcome newcomers. There are alot of supporting roles in the show. I'm sure we could find something for you." She faked smiled.

"No, no, no. I was just looking at all the bulletin boards. Lots going on at this school. Wow." Gabriella notices Sharpay's name on the sign-up sheet, I mean who'd notice is huge "Nice penmanship." She compliments her. Gabriella walks to her next class while Sharpay glares at her.

"So, Troy. I missed you during vacation. What'd you do?" She flirts with him. Ugh.

"You know, um... played basketball, snowboarding, more basketball." He explained.

"When' s the big game?" She asked.

"Uh, two weeks." He told her.

"You are so dedicated. Just like me. I hope you come watch me in the musical. Promise?" She asks with a puppy dog face.

Sharpay's smile turns to a glare as she looks in the direction that Gabriella took as she walks off.

"So you're signing up?" I asks Ryan.

"Yeah, you should too, Cat. You're a great singer." Ryan complimented me.

"I don't know." I said.

"Think about, for me?" He asks smiling.

"Fine." I said.

"Ryan!" Sharpay's voice came.

"I have to go but think about it." He walked away.