08

08

SO, MR. AKERS DOES end up meeting Camille.

It's really nice, and the two of them seem to get along wonderfully, especially with Benjamin's fatherly charm and Camille's sweet personality. Scott's father, along with his mother, soon begin to tell embarrassing stories from his childhood and his awkward phases as a teenager. Scott's never seen Camille laugh so hard before, and it honestly warms his soul. Even though he's practically dying at the fact he's reliving his most awkward moments, it's absolutely worth seeing Camille laugh like there are no problems in her life.

     Except, there actually are problems starting to grow in her life like weeds in the cracks of a sidewalk. And to Scott's surprise, she tells him all of this information once his parents temporarily leave to run some errands.

"Well, Oliver went around spreading rumors," Camille annoyedly starts off, tugging at the end of her neon-colored skirt that looks absolutely amazing on her, "saying that I was sleeping with you, and everyone seems to believe it. Nobody, except for you, Asma, and Zee, talked to me in the past couple of days, and I-I don't know what to do, Scott."

     The punk boy freezes in his spot upon hearing those words, wondering how cruel their classmates can truly be, "You're joking, right? Please tell me you are, Camille."

     "I wish I was," she sadly says, shaking her head despondently.

Scott clenches his fist, which draws Camille's attention to his various rings and the one tattoo on the finger of his right hand, "This is all my fault."

     The punk boy takes a deep breath, almost shaking from the anger running through his veins. Even though he's usually a placid person, there are the times when he can get scary. It doesn't happen often, but when Scott is furious, it practically consumes his whole body. His knuckles turn white, his green eyes become enraged, his body -- as seen before -- shakes from the surplus of anger.

     Scott Akers doesn't remember the last time he was this furious. However, the decisions he had made when he was angry were always self-destructive in nature.

     "Scott," Camille places her warm hand over his clenched fist, "it's okay. It's not your fault."

     Again, to his surprise, he finds himself calming down under her soothing touch. He can't believe that his mood changed within seconds, and he legitimately deems himself as Bipolar. Once again, Scott takes in a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

     "Camille, it--"

     He cuts himself off when he notices a middle-aged woman walk into the florist shop. He immediately straightens his back and slathers on his normal expression. The older woman smiles at the two teenagers, eyes fleeting over Scott's appearance and then over Camille's girly one. The confusion is evident on her lightly-wrinkled face before she moves on further into the store.