Chapter 16: Twister

If you were asked to tell what princes of Hell are doing, what would be your reply? Would you give it a lot of thought or fired the answer right away, whatever came on your mind?

"Right foot, red!" exclaimed Mammon, sin of greed and the judge of the current twister game. Beelzebub, Lucifer and Mephistopheles hurriedly placed their feet on the red circles, which almost made Beelzebub lose the game, since he almost tripped over Lucifer.

"Dammit Lucifer! Can't you give me some space?" huffed Beelzebub in annoyance. 

"I don't think you're allowed to complain! The two of you will squish me like a bug!" defended Lucifer, currently in the most difficult position from the three demons. 

"Please, just make sure to fight so I can win." laughed Mephistopheles.

"Okay, left hand, green!" said the judge. Mephistopheles and Beelzebub placed their left hands on the green dot, while Lucifer found himself in a trickier situation, which somehow didn't faze him that much. Bending his body and his left hand, he squeezed it through the other princes' bodies and placed his hand on the green field.

"What the?!" exclaimed Mephistopheles, "how in the name of Hell did you do that Lou?!" 

"I'm quite flexible." replied the King of Hell. 

"Imagine if I had such a flexible body!" added Beelzebub, "I could try out all kinds of various sex positions!" The room filled with laughter from the princes and their king.

"I don't have to imagine it Bub, I am fully aware of the things I can do." said the King in a raspy voice.

"Are you going to share a story Lou?" implied Mammon, "Maybe we could learn something from you?"

"Yeah, teach us Lou!" shouted Beelzebub and Mephistopheles at the same time, which resulted in another round of laughter from the demons. They were all joking and laughing, when Mammon decided to spin the needle again. Before he got the chance to say "Right hand, red!", Leviathan got back from human world.

"We got mail." said the blue haired prince. 

"Anything important?" asked Asmodeus, third prince of Hell and the representative of the sin of lust. 

"Bub's game came." replied Leviathan, smirking. Beelzebub, a guy who hated losing, but loved games as much as winning, had to decide whether to lose the twister game or leave his PS4 game waiting, even though he wanted it in his hands for the last two weeks. Sweat started forming on his face.

"Could you bring the game here, Levi?" laughed nervously Beelzebub. 

"No. Also Lou, you've got a letter." said Leviathan while inspecting the letter in his hand.

"Burn it like all of them." replied Lucifer calmly. 

"I don't think that's a smart thing to do, Lou. It's from the old man." replied Leviathan.

His words made Lucifer untangle himself from Beelzebub and Mephistopheles and walk up to the blonde guy. Reading the letter, his expression became angrier and angrier as seconds passed, until he burst out laughing. It was a dark, rich laughter. 

"Just so you know, you lose this one Lou!" interrupted Mephistopheles, who was pushing Beelzebub to fall and lose the game. Beelzebub was, of course, pushing back, which in the end resulted in both of the falling on the mat. Huffing, they both got up and waited for Lucifer's orders. 

"Apparently, I have forgotten to attend the usual "daddy talk" and just got another invitation." said Lucifer between chuckles.

"Do we stop the game while you're away?" asked Mammon.