[Chapter 2] The Date

*HEY GUISE I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER OMG I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD ONE TO TELL ME IF U LIKE IT AND GET READY FOR A DRASTIC TWIST COMING SOON MAYBE THIS CHAPTER MAYBE THE NEXT ONE WHO KNOWS, OH YEA I DO*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Date"

Cassidy P.O.V.

Time, 6:00. Should I start getting ready? Sitting here laying on my bed won't do me any good. Yeah maybe it's best, I just can't wait anymore. This whole thing is driving me crazy. He said he liked me! How is that even possible? All my life I've been invisible. I was just getting used to it when someone uninvited  decides to pop in. This is too much for me.

Maybe I should just cancel. Yeah I'm cancelling. What would I say? The flu, yeah the flu. Wait it's September not really close to flu season. Ugh. Oh well I'm still cancelling. I'll just avoid him tomorrow so I won't have to explain. I pick up my phone to text Danny when I get interrupted my, once again annoying, mother.

"Don't you dare cancel on that poor boy," My mother said with a stern voice as if she was reading my mind, " Yes I did read your mind," she answers.

It truly amazes me how I underestimate my mother sometimes. She slowly sits next to me on my bed with her hand on my shoulder, "Cassie give him a chance, you never know how things will turn out sweetheart. For all you could know this could be one of the best nights of your life. He said it himself, he likes you Cass, Daniel likes you!"

I sighed, knowing she was right. The least I could do was give him a chance. I toss my phone back on my bed, "But Mom what do I even do?! This is the first date I've ever been on, and I have absolutely nothing good to wear!" I panicked, there was no way I was going out with him wearing a long, barf green, pleated skirt that stretched all the way to my ankles, and a turtle neck sweater with long sleeves past my hands.

"Oh trust me I know that dear," she smiled. It wasn't one of those normal smiles, it was like she done something I didn't know about, and it was really creeping me out.

I shoved my head in my hands, "Oh God mom what did you do now?"

"Oh nothing just your closet is getting a little small for all those clothes you have in there,"  The second she finished that sentence my head shot up to look at her. There is was once again that creepy smile, and this time it was even bigger. She then nodded her head towards my closet gesturing me to go over there and open to find who knows what.

I cautiously walk to my closet, and find my self shaking so much it was as if I having a seizure. I soon heard my mom giggling, so I quickly shot her a glare. I stopped walking to realize I really needed to calm down. It wasn't this serious. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. Now I am calm. I continued walking to my closet which felt like miles away, but only 5 feet. I placed my hand on the knob but then released it, and turned around to my mother who was bouncing with excitement on my bed.

"I swear if something pops out to kill me...", I start.

"Just open it already!", she practically yelled. I nodded, and did as I was told. I opened it to find something that made me just blink so many times, I promised myself I was only seeing things. My closet was completely filled. With clothes! I've never seen so much clothes in my life. No. In my house! Of course I went to the mall, and saw so many clothes, but that's not the point. My closet was filled with a whole new wardrobe, and a very great style too. My mouth was opened so wide I don't think if I tried I could even pick it up. My mouth would stay like this forever!