[Chapter 5] It All Comes Down to This

HEY GUISE!! OMG THIS IS THE DRAMA CHAPTER WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...

"It's All Come Down To This"

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Yesterday I was a wreck. I walked home in the rain, soaking wet, crying my heart out, and thinking of how much my life would have been less painful if I just stayed invisible. I couldn't even put on an act when I came home so my mom wouldn't see me. I just gave up, and told her everything. As soon as I walked into that house, she asked me what was wrong and why I came home wet . I couldn't hold in my tears anymore, so I dropped to the ground, and sobbed on the floor. My mom literally had to carry me, she stayed there, and calmed me down waiting for me to tell her who did this horrible crime to my heart. I could tell that on the inside that she was surely going to explode; this is where the highly protective mother comes in. She doesn't care what you say, who you are, or what happened, she just is full of anger. I cried even harder when I often heard my mother threatening whoever was at the door, but I didn't have to think twice about who it was, I knew it was him, and just thinking about it made me want to cry right now. I knew I couldn't, I knew I had to be strong, but mostly because I couldn't cry anymore. I was done crying, and I wasn't going to start now. He called, and text me about 36 times last night. I couldn't take it anymore, so i just turned my phone off. After that i was so tired, that i decided to finally go to sleep.

Today, I don't know what I'm going to do. Should i avoid him? No that is only going to make him come after me, and just make things a whole lot worse. These were the times I was grateful for Cam being in my every class. Yesterday I could just see the anger in his eyes. He knew how hurt I was feeling; knowing Cam, and how he is, I knew he wasn't going to let Daniel anywhere near me. He was my bodyguard for the day. I got off of the bus, and as if on queue someone put there arm around me.

It was Cameron. He didn't say anything to me, he just kept his arm protectively around me searching for the threat. I smiled at the thought of that. I realized how Cam has always been there for me, no matter how much i yelled, and screamed at him to stay away from me. He always came back, and I realized that I wouldn't be able to keep him away for long.

"Well hi to you too. How was your morning Cass? Um, mine yeah it was great thanks for asking Cam," I sarcastically filled Cam's part in my conversation of talking to myself.

"I'm sorry Cass, I am just a little on edge right now. I just don't want him anywhere near you," He apologized looking at me with a smile as we walked to my locker.

"It's ok I understand; to be honest I need you for the day; because I don't want him near me either. But do you really have to act like my dad?", I questioned with my hand on my hip.

"Well i wasn't going to let you out of my sight anyway," he smirked at me.

I smiled at Cameron, and laughed as i punched his arm noticing him dodging my question. He pretended to be hurt as he rubbed his arm pouting with a sad expression, making me laugh even louder. I couldn't help but smile even wider as I thought of today actually being great, but i knew that could totally be against my luck. Just as i suspected, I saw him. I could actually feel every happy bone in my body break as I felt the cold rush of his presence in the hall. He honestly looked like he hasn't slept in years, and just as our eyes met I quickly turned away as I continued to take my books out of my locker. I could only pray that he didn't come over here for his sake and mine, but as always the universe was against me.

"Hi," A deep, rough, and really tired voice sounded from behind me. I closed my eyes tight, just before turned around.

"Hi," I responded barely coming out as a whisper. I looked up at Cam who was definitely angry. He had his fist, and jaw clenched tightly, and not to mention his beautiful grey eyes were now black and dark; so dark that i thought if Daniel made any step closer he was going to explode.