[Chapter 15] Finally Mine

HI GUISE SO I THINK SOME OF YOU GUISE ARE GONNA LIKE THIS CHAPTER LIKE I DO. WELL I LIKE ALL CHAPTERS BUT I THINK THIS ONE IS GONNA BE SO CUTE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. BUT BEFORE IF I LEAVE YOU WHO HAS IDEAS FOR SHIP NAMES? COMMENT YOUR IDEAS THANK YOU ENJOY :)

"Finally Mine"

   Cassidy's P.O.V.

I felt very confident about myself today. After a week I finally got my cheerleading outfit, and now I have a chance to wear it along with all the other girls on the squad. Since try outs, I was bascially known by everyone now. People are much nicer to me, and pretty much everyone knows my name. They invite me to eat lunch with them, hang after shool with them, and even come to their parties, but most of the time I decline the offer. I still have my real friends here. I always sit with Carse and Luc, and talk to them when i can and they love me for that. At first they were a little scared that i would leave, and replace them but after a week they were finally over it. I was pretty happy with my life now and I couldnt ask for anything else. Well, expect for one thing, but we wont get into that.

Day of try outs was pretty fun. When captain was announced I was truly surpised, but i knew this was going to be a lot of work too. The day after that, pratice started, and I had to come up with a whole routine in a week, which wasnt too hard but it definitely wasnt easy. This week we have a football game, and I'm so excited! Because, believe it or not, i know nothing about football, and I never been to a game before so this would be such a great experience for me. The girls have been working so hard to get this routine down, and by the football game we have to have it down perfect. I was startled when i felt a pair of hands on my waist, making me drop my books on the ground. I turned around, and glared at the person responsible, while they just smriked at me, making me role my eyes.

I slapped his muscely hest, "Pick that up jerk!" I pointed to the books on the ground and watched him as he slowly bent down, maing me huff and him soon chuckle.

"Happy princess," Cameron sweetly placed the books and my hands and i flashed a fake smile and started walking to class, "So you ready for the football game Ms. Cheerleader? I still can't get through my head that your actually the captian, like you used to be the most quitest girl i ever met and now look at you, everyone knows your name and you can't stop talking for your life," Cameron eaggerated and I nudged im hard in his stomach, "and you got muscel too," he groaned, holding his stomach, making me laugh.

"I definitely had muscle back then, shutup," i scoffed.

"Oh please, you didnt even like running," Cameron smirked, taking my books into his grasp.

"Did too, and who are you critize last time I checked you were not the fitest of them of back then either," i took my books back, stopping at the green, metal door of my class.

"Whatever you say babe," Cameron pecked my cheek before, swaggering off to class.

Oh, did i not mention the dates me and Cameron went on every now and then when we werent busy. They werent anyting special, just movie nights, walks, ice ream, and fun little activities we would do. It really isnt nothing new for us, but considering our feelings now and him asking me out, it kind of is considered a date now. Niether me or Cameron told our parents about us having  a liking for each other so for now they just think we are the close frinds we always turned out to be. Every once in a purple pig, Cameron shows little affection in public like he just did in the hallway, and I'm starting to llike it. I just want more suddenly. Not in a sexual way, but I just want to be his already, I want him to be mine. He likes me, and I like him, what's all the traffic for? All this affection, dates, and talk, is just teasing to me and i can't take it anymore. I know I may sound really needy but I honestly dont care. Like, does he still like me? Is he just using me? Am i being lead on now?