[Chapter 13] Confessions

HEY GUISE SO THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WHEN THE TRUTH ALL COMES OUT. ENJOY!

Chapter 13 "Confessions"

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"I got it," I shot out of my seat when the door bell rung.

Lately I have been trying my best to act normal around my friends. I give them one clue I'm not ok and the go crazy. Truth is, as much as I don't want to answer the door for Cam, I have to. Luc has been giving me weird looks and I think she might be onto my act, so I decided to become a little distant around them, but not enough for them to suspect anything. For a while me and Cam have also been distant. Things aren't the same between us ever since we got back together as friends. It's like I can feel he is distancing himself for some reason that might be the same as mine. I open the door to a tall, cute blonde holding 3 boxes of pizza.

"Hey," I put on my best fake smile and he puts on his fake smile too.

"Hey Cass, here's your pizza," he gestured to the boxes he was carrying with one arm.

"Oh thank you so much, I'm sorry to bother you," I added, "you be busy and Carse wouldn't stop bugging for food after we ate 2 bags of popcorn and you were the first person I thought of," I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Of course not, I had nothing better to do anyways," he awkwardly stood there, "so where can I put these? Not because they are heavy, but I don't think you want your pizza to get cold."

"Oh yeah duhh,," I smacked my forehead, "come in," I offered as he stepped in my rather large house.

My eyes met with Carson's and Lucy's as they shared a 'ooh lala' look with me as Cameron stepped in from behind. I mentally rolled my eyes when Carson's mouth dropped at the sight of him. Cameron didn't notice because he must of thought she was most likely looking at the pizza boxes. Not how Cameron is wearing a white shirt that was practically showing his small tattoos with his black skinny jeans and to finish it up his grey converses.

"Hey Luc," Cameron nodded at Lucy and she waved in return. I felt a strange pang of jealousy as they smiled at each other.

"Hey Cameron," she replied and he cringed making me laugh, bingo his interest was gone.

"He hates when people call him Cameron instead of Cam" I giggled.

"Hey Cam!" Carse called and the rest of us laughed.

When I grabbed Cameron's arm, I think I pulled it a little too rough because when I let go he looked at me confused. I shrugged my arms and grabbed some plates out of the glass cabinets. I heard a small chuckle, and steps approaching behind me. I froze when I felt hands on my waist, and someone dip down towards my ear.

"Is someone jealous?" the rough voice teased and I pushed him off.

"Of what?" I scoffed, walking to the giant, marble island placing the dishes down neatly.

"I don't know you tell me," he rubbed my arms with his warm, soft hnds, makig me shiver as his touch and I could feel his smirk.

This isn't right, "Boundaries," I blurted when I spun around. he looked genuinely confused, "I think we should have some boundaries," I stated slowly, all my attention on the ground.

"Fair enough, just tell me when to stop," he pulled my chin up with his fingers, looking into my eyes, "Is this ok?" he held my hand, and I nodded, "How bout this?" he placed a strand of my golden blonde hair behind my ear, and I nodded. He cupped my face and stared into his breath taking eyes, "What about this?"

"This is ok," I finally got the strength to speak.

"What about me helping you?" his eyes never left mine, and I could tell what he meant.