[Chapter 23] Flashbacks & Memories

Hola mi amigos! Lol I've been a Hispanic wanna be all week. Walk in class like "Hola chicas!" I know I'm weird. Kinda like when my friend told me I looked nice I was like "Gracias Mami!" omg she totally thought I was Spanish. Anyways! that was irrelevant and I'm rambling so carry on with your far better lives than mine and enjoy!

Chapter 23 The Last Dance

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I was now pulling out my dress for the first time and I'm sure I died. It was absolutely breathtaking. It just makes me even more happier than I have the perfect dress and the perfect guy taking me to the dance. Yup, that's correct. The Prince himself has asked me to the dance in such a memorable way, it will be impossible to forget a single detail. I mean this is Cameron Price we are talking about, he would be the one to go all out and make such a big deal out of one question. I was a little scared at first when Carson and Luc tricked me into thinking something terrible happened with them dragging me all over the place, but I soon knew the maker to their madness. Gladly, everything in the end was so great, I just couldn't be mad at the smile that was permanent on my face throughout the whole day. He was just perfect.

*Prom Proposal*

I was desperately sitting this stupid squeaky desk that was brutally destroying my hearing, but I was too deep in thought to actually care at this point. Huffing loudly as i miserably slumped in class with my boney fingers tapping, knee uncontrollably bouncing, and my mind so close to bursting with all the psychotic thoughts that were being produced in my head. Where were they? I've looked everywhere for Lucy to tell me where Carson is, but neither of them were found! Not to mention my own boyfriend wasn't in sight. I mean come on, he is the most popular guy in school! How could you miss him?

I was going crazy with the absence of my friends and just by looking at my anxious face, you knew it too. Well, could you blame me? After all, you do get kind of used to the presence of that fiery red head, or that shy petty voice, or even that annoying smirk that is always plastered on that boy's face. But once it's gone, it just gets.... weird. Maybe they were running late? Or were they avoiding me? Did I do something? For the past 5 periods I have been non stop texting all of them, but no reply is sent.

"Hello everyone," my head snapped up to that perky voice I surely was out to kill right now, "would Cassidy Wiseman kindly get her butt to the principal's office right now. Thank you have a great day."

I looked at the teacher, ignoring all the curious and jealous stares. Mr.Wilkins just simply nodded, causing me to immediately rush out of the classroom. I paced myself down the hallways, thinking of all possible reasons Carson would be in my dad's office. I pulled my sleeve of red crop top to the tips of my fingers as I chewed on my lips nervously. My outfit was one of the simplest I ever wore today. Just a simple plain red crop top, red jeweled belly button ring, light blue skinnies, and red and white converses. Today I was lazy with my makeup so i just put some red lipstick and mascara on my face. I shook my head as I knew I was distracting myself, as I found myself standing right outside of the office. I breathed out as I placed my sleeve on the handle at the same time of the door being pushed open. I stumbled back before an arm caught me from falling.

"Jesus Cass be careful," Lucy gasped, "Carse Cassidy is here!" Lucy shouted back.

I furrowed my eyebrows,"Lucy, what's going on? Where have you guys been all day?"

Lucy didn't respond at all, but just gave me a simple smirk and showed she was not spilling in any way. I rolled my eyes, but widened them when Carson came charging towards me. Her violet polished nails dug into my skin that was sure to leave a mark as she dragged me out of the office. I struggled to get out of her vicious grip, but Carson only tightened her hand around my elbow. I protested and questioned, every step we took. Eventually I gave up as she completely ignored me and constantly checked her phone that looked like it was counting down. Were we supposed to be somewhere? I looked over to Lucy who was repeatedly rushing Carson with "Hurry Carson, let's go!" or something like "We are gonna be late come on!" Every time i could see Carson get frustrated my the second as she gritted "If Cassidy would stop dragging her feet maybe we would actually be there in time". So, Lucy decided it would be easier to pick me up off of the interesting, click make flooring. Of course it was worse because i was freakishly ticklish, but I tried my hardest to resist squirming because I knew it would be worse. I evenly gave up and yelped as I was suddenly dropped right on my butt.