[Chapter 8] I Hate You, I Miss You

HEY GUISE WASSUP OMG SO IM LIKE LOVING THIS BOOK SO FAR, AND I KNOW ITS SO CLICHE BUT THATS HOW I PLANED IT. SO I GUESS YOU SHOULD SAY IM A VERY CLICHE PERSON AND I LOVE IT. WELL. ENJOY. :)

"I Hate You, I Miss You"

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Yesterday was so fun! After school me, Carse, and Luc hung out to get to know each other a little more. I told them everything from they time I was invisible to the time Cam left. I didn't tell them it was Cam though I just left his name out; because I knew every time i said that heartbreaking name out loud that this black hole would only get bigger. I could only wonder there that blonde is today, but just thinking about it is kind of crushing me. Ugh. Men! Besides that, I still find it funny that they just couldn't believe when I told them how invisible I was. You should of seen how wide eyed their faces were. I couldn't stop laughing, and they looked so confused.

They asked "How such a funny, and cool girl could go through most of her high school life unknown?!"

After finishing eating outside of the pizzeria -which by the way had such GREAT food-, we decided to finally part our ways, and exchange numbers to meet again sometime.

Driving home I thought of how lucky I am today; to meet such great two girls, and have almost everything in common with them. Carson was such a fun red head to be around, and it was almost impossible not to smile when she was there. She was so caring, funny, happy, creative, and just an amazing friend. Lucy, she was kind of the opposite. Luc was shy, quiet, pretty, observant, smart, and she seemed more of the person that has some sort of secret to her life. She was also someone you could always trust, and she would be understanding, and helpful about it. I thought of how it was so weird that "Mystery Guy" was in almost all of my classes. Every time he had the chance, he would sit there, and stare at me, smirking. i did what I always did when I found him staring me, and rolled my eyes and looked the other way. It was as if he was trying to tell me something. Whatever I wasn't going to let some perverted boy distract me.

After school I took a nap, and woke up later to get lunch, so i walked down stairs, tiredly rubbing my eyes, with the back of hand, and my phone in the other. Then clumsy me bumps into somebody, and I stumble backwards losing my balance, as a arm snakes around my waist, sending familiar tingles through my body. I look up into those grey, stunning eyes to find....... Mystery Guy.

"What the hell? Who let you in here?", I whispered but yelling, backing away from his hold.

He laughed, and shook his head, which pissed me off even more, "You never really did change did you? Huh Cass?", I froze at those words. Why are they so familiar? Who is he? Why the fuck did he just call me Cass? I am more confused than ever, and Mystery Guy seems to notice, "You really don't know who i am do you?" He lightly chuckled.

"No. So enlighten me Mystery Guy. Who are you, and why the hell are you in my house?", I crossed my arms in front of my chest, looking at him sternly. Noticing how I asked a little too loudly; I looked around checking to see if anyone was in hearing distance, before regaining my focus on Mystery Guy.

Without a word he took his phone out of his pocket then dialed a number and waited while he put it up to his ear. Suddenly, my phone rang, and the song Fireworks by Katy Perry played. I looked up at Mystery Guy not bothering to look at the person who was calling.

"Cute ring tone, but aren't you going to get that?", He looked at the phone still ringing in my hand.

I looked at my phone in horror as I saw the caller ID that said "Cammy." My heart shattered into a million pieces when I saw the picture of Cam, and I making silly faces when we were taking selfies at the park.