Epilogue

OH MY FREAKING FREAKIN. THE FLIPPING EPILOGUE IS HERE LIKE WHAT THE FLIP!!! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED LIKE OMG!! Now enjoy this chapter while I get the chance to calm myself down :-)

Epilogue

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone screamed as I entered the back patio.

My smile widened as saw everyone I truly care about here to celebrate a great day in July like this. Yup you got it. Today I have the lucky chance of celebrating my birthday.

"Look at you! All grown up! I think I might cry," my Aunt Lisa started sniffing.

"Oh come on Aunt Lisa, you promised!" I started my arms around her as she dabbed her face with a tissue.

"Okay, you're right I'm sorry. So tell me dear, how did it feel to finally graduate from one of the biggest schools in LA?" She held my hands in hers, squeezing tightly with excitement.

Oh yeah. Did I forget to mention that I moved to LA again? A lot has happened since that horrible dream that I still think was oddly real, but I'm glad it wasn't. I had to the chance to reevaluate my life and change some things. Like cut Daniel out from my life before Andrew had the chance to hurt me like he did. I also became really close with Cameron that year. We hung out a lot together and before I knew it, this were just like old times when we were the greatest of friends. Now you might be thinking about when Cameron moved with his dad and how it works out right? Well, everything went great. We shared or feelings a little before he left and when the time came, we knew this wasn't the end of us.

Days after he left I began to get anxious. Yes, we stayed in touch but I say there waiting for the moment he gave up on taking to me. I never got my hopes up after talking to him, fearing that tomorrow would be the day we started losing contact, but it never did. Cameron called everyday, sharing what happened to him and what he's gotten into. That's when I knew that he wasn't giving up so easily on me this timedee. He even decided to stay single for me. And when Cameron found out that I was moving even closer to him, he was ecstatic. Cameron was so happy, he even picked me up from the air port and stole we away for the whole day. If course, I want composing or anything, I loved every second I spent with him.

Soon after that, high school flew by; before we knew it I graduated and was set free into the world on my own. With the hero of my family of course. Now, it's my birthday/graduation party and eyes are now searching for someone who should be here by now.

"It feels great, it's all I could really ask for," I answered as my wandering eyes scanned through the massive talking crowd.

"Well that's great sweetie, I'll just leave you alone to socialize," she began to leave after pulling me into a hug and kidding me on the cheek, "Happy Birthday and congratulations dear, very proud."

I smiled at her friend figure and began to make my way into the crowd. I squished through people and greeted them as they congratulated me and wished me a Happy Birthday.

"Oh my God, Cassidy! There you are!" a heard a screech beside me.

"Tori!" I tried and ran up to her, engulfing her tiny figure in my arms.

"Wow you look great! Let me guess, Mandy?" Tori smirked knowingly.

"Yea," I blushed.

I had to thank Mandy soon. She did great with my whole appearance. I had a pink floral print dress on that reached all the way down to my ankles. And even though, I hated heels, Mandy forced me into wearing some pink pumps that commented the dress well. It had two thick pink straps and stuck to my upper torso as it made it's way to flow out loosely at the end. I loved this dress so much that before my party I snuck into it and danced and twirled in it and loved the way it flowed in air, but nobody had to know about that. I knew as soon as Mandy showed me the dress she picked out that I was connect in love with it. She also did my hair amazingly well too. It was all in curls and sat on one side of my shoulder leaving my bags to swoop across my eyes. And to top it off, Mandy dabbed some light makeup on, knowing that I hated to cake makeup on my face. And, knowing Cameron he would throw a fit about how "I'm too beautiful to even let such face destroying things touch my face". Men and makeup will never be friends ladies, let's all remember that. Speaking of, I just remember what I was looking for.