Afternoon Shenanigans

I couldn't help myself, the opportunity presented itself and I had no choice but to risk it. My friend Rita was lying on her bed next to me while we were engaged in a heated game of Mario Kart. She was winning by a significant margin, as she usually did, and I was desperate to win. I sometimes would try and tickle her or bump her to throw off her concentration but she was a pro and it was rarely effective. On this occasion I couldn't help but notice that a bright piece of fabric was extruding from her jeans. I realized it was the blue waistband of her panties.

I hesitated to take action, worried that she might react negatively but my hand moved towards the back of her jeans without command. I got a firm grip of the soft cotton fabric and before Rita could realize what was happening, I gave her undies a good yank. The bright blue fabric shot out of her jeans and up her butt causing her to gasp and cry out in pain.
"OW! Jeremy! You jerk!" She shouted groaning in pain.

While Rita was busy shoving her panties back into her jeans, I resumed the race and won uncontested. I looked back at Rita with devilish smile and I could see she was pissed as well as embarrassed.

"Sorry Rita, I had to even the playing field. You kick my butt far too often." I said trying not to laugh.

"You're a big cheater." She responded. "Plus my jeans are too tight I can't fix this wedgie." Rita began to pick at the seat of her jeans trying to relieve her behind of the wadded up fabric still stuck between her cheeks.

"You shouldn't let your undies stick out like that then, it's too tempting to resist." I chuckled.

"Don't be staring at my butt then perv!" She said scornfully.

I felt bad for what I had done and got up from the bed. "I'll leave you some privacy to fix your panties." Rita thanked me as I walked out and closed the door behind me.

"Alright I'm decent again!" She called out moments later.

When I got back in I didn't see Rita but then she tackled me from behind sending me sprawling to the floor. I could feel her trying to get ahold of my boxers in a effort for revenge. Being on the wresting team, I had a major advantage over her. Normally I would be easy on Rita but I didn't take kindly to the fact she wanted to pull my underwear far up my butt. I pinned her down and sat on top her with her backside in front of me.

"Hmm...this is quite a precarious situation for you. What should I do?" I teased.

"Don't you dare Jeremy." Rita said sternly.

I reached into her jeans and slowly pulled her panties up. I wasn't causing her any pain but exposing her blue panties was too much humiliation for her. I could see the redness in her cheeks and she pleaded for me to stop.

"Say uncle."

"What are you five?"

I began tugging on her underwear causing the fabric to rub against her private areas. I heard Rita let out a moan and knew it was turning her on.

"Okay okay ...uncle. Please stop Jeremy." She gasped.

I snapped her panties against her exposed back leaving her undies in a puddle of fabric. I got up and helped Rita to her feet. Her face was still very red and she tried to avoid eye contact.

"I sorry, I hope I didn't go too far." I said with genuine concern.

"No it's fine...it was kinda fun to be honest." Rita said with a slight grin.

Rita went into the bathroom to fix her panties once again and when she returned we continued to play Mario Kart. There were no more wedgie attempts that say but I was fixed on giving her more in the future.