Birthday Bash: Part 1

Rita's POV:

The week passed by quickly, I had been just as excited about the birthday party as Zoey. During the whole week Zoey had done nothing but pester me about what Jeremy and I had in store for her. In all honesty I had not given it much thought, I had met with Jeremy a few times to discuss our plans but they proved to be very unsuccessful. 

"I mean I guess we could each take a turns spanking her and then leave her in a massive wedgie." Jeremy suggested.

"Yeah but that's not different from what we usually do, its her birthday it should be special." I said with a sigh.

"Hmm...I think I might have an idea." Jeremy said with a grin.

The following Saturday Zoey's family celebrated her birthday, many of her friends from school showed up. The party was fairly simple, speakers were set up in the backyard blasting music and the adults coordinated several games. Jeremy and I sat next to Zoey as she opened her presents and then blew out her candles. Whenever I got the chance, I would tug on Zoey's panties when they were visible or give her butt cheek a gentle pat. Zoey's face lit up bright red every time, her eyes would dart back and forth making sure no one was watching. I would tease her about how paranoid she was acting. "Just wait for the gift Jeremy and I have for you." I winked.

Around 4:00 people started to say their goodbyes and head home, soon it was just the three of us. Zoey asked her parents if it was alright for Jeremy and I to stay over, they nodded their heads and we rushed up the stairs into Zoey's room. Zoey plopped herself on her bed with her hands in her lap, it was evident she was nervous.

"Did you have a good birthday?" I asked.

"Mhmm." Zoey nodded trying to hold back a smile.

"Hey Jeremy, I think we forgot something...isn't the birthday girl suppose to get birthday spanking?" I asked.

"You're right, we have to start her new year on the right foot." Jeremy agreed. "It's bad luck if there is no birthday spanking." 

Zoey had grabbed one of her pillows on her bed and was hugging securely, there was a look of fear and excitement in her eyes. Jeremy and I flanked her, grabbing both of her arms then we turned her over on her stomach. Her cute butt stuck up in the air ready for her birthday spanking. 

"I think we should each take a turn. Here, Jeremy, you hold her down while I go first."

Jeremy pinned Zoey's arms back while I rubbed in a circular motion over the seat of her denim shorts. I gave her a quick pop on her right cheek, Zoey let out a soft squeak. I kept alternating between cheeks counting each one till I had reached thirteen. 

"Now you need one to grow on." I gave her a hard smack causing her to yelp. "And a pinch for good luck." My hand grabbed her perky butt and gave it a good squeeze. 

I started rubbing her behind again, I looked at Jeremy and nodded my head. We switched positions this time it was Jeremy's turn.

"Now before I start..." Said Jeremy. "I think you're a little over-dressed." 

Zoey couldn't stop giggling as she playfully kicked her legs to keep Jeremy from removing her shorts. With a little help from me we managed to tugged her shorts down to her ankles. Both of our eyes focused on the cute red panties that covered her perky butt. I could see Jeremy was practically drooling as his hand felt the soft fabric tightly hugging her cheeks. Jeremy resumed the birthday spanking, counting each year as I had done. His struck Zoey's bottom with much more force than I had. I could see her cheeks jiggle from the impact and Zoey was grunting this time with her eyes shut. When he had finished, she let out a sigh signaling to me she was fine. Her cheeks were beginning to color, Jeremy made sure to give her a thorough rub.

"Time for your second present." I teased. Zoey's eyes lit up as she smiled and then bit her lower lip.

Zoey's POV:

My butt was still a little sore when Jeremy and Rita stood me up. Before I could say another word my mouth was gagged with a pair of my own panties and duct tape was used to secure it. I was then blindfolded with a handkerchief. My face felt flushed with shock when I felt their hands removing my tank top. I was soon standing gagged and blindfolded in front of my two best friends in noting but my underwear. I felt so humiliated, I tried covering myself but Jeremy's strong hands held my arms back while Rita used handcuffs to secure my arms. I felt that strange feeling of excitement as I was completely helpless and vulnerable. I was led back over my bed, a pillow had been placed under me so my butt would stick up.

"What's a birthday without candles?" I heard Rita ask.

I was perplexed by this question but before I could think about it anymore I let a muffled grunt as I felt my panties shot up my butt. Jeremy kept my panties taut as I Rite shoved something between my butt cheeks. I couldn't figure out what it was till I felt something hot drip onto my bare butt cheek. There was a sudden stinging sensation and I gritted my teeth but it soon passed. Unfortunately it was followed by another drop of hot liquid and then by another. It came clear to me that Rita had stuck a candle between my butt cheeks and the hot wax was dripping onto my pale skin.

"Happy Birthday Zoey!" Rita exclaimed as she removed the candle and started to drip the hot wax all over my bare butt and thighs.

I squirmed and squealed from the pain, Jeremy gave my panties a few hard tugs. All the pain, humiliation and pleasure I was experiencing sent me into a state of euphoria. I closed my eyes and laid my head down on my bed. Rita started to smack my butt causing the dried wax to crumple. Jeremy continued to tug back and forth, I began to moan. I stuck my butt out even further telling Rita I wanted more. 

"I think she's really enjoying her birthday present." I heard Jeremy tease.

"Yes but we mustn't tire her out, we have so much more in store for our little birthday girl." Rita said as she squeezed my cheeks. 

My panties were put back in place and i heard the two of them exit my room leaving bound and half-naked. I dreaded the thought of my parents walking in on me in this state but the fear only made it more exciting.