The Final Chapter

Zoey's POV:

As I laid there in the dark, completely immobilized, the minutes past slowly and seemed like hours had passed since Rita and Jeremy had left. I struggled to get myself free but soon found my efforts futile but in truth I didn't really want to escape. My butt was still stinging from my birthday spanking and the hot wax that they had dripped on my bare skin. My head shot up when I heard the door creak open slowly. I felt sick to stomach thinking it could be my parents walking in on my current predicament. Whoever it was, they did not utter a word and I felt relieved. It was doubtful my parents would be so calm if they found me bound and half-naked. I slowed my breathing and tried to listen in order to find out was going on around me. My hearing had been heighten with my other senses incapacitated. I could hear several people shuffling around the room but still no one said a word. 

Without warning, I felt a pair of hands begin to tickle my sides and another tickle the bottom of my feet. I jerked back and forth, twisting my body uncontrollably in an attempt to escape my tormentors. My giggles came out as muffled sounds through my gag. I pleaded for mercy but to no avail. When the tickling stopped, I had a moment to catch my breathe. I could feel beads of sweat forming around my forehead. I was given little time to recover as my panties were yanked hard and the cotton fabric shot up my butt. I grimaced and groaned as the sharp pain turned into a long sustaining dull pain. My bra was unsnapped and the back of my panties were then hooked through the leg holes. I heard the unbuckling of a belt and I was stricken with fear as I anticipated what was next. I cried out when I felt the stinging pain of leather making contact with my exposed behind. I heard Jeremy counting the strokes out loud. The belt not only struck my pink bottom but I got a few on the back of my thighs as well. Those strung the most and I bent my legs back for protection. I assumed it was Rita who forced my legs back down and held them in place as Jeremy resumed to belt me. When he had reached fourteen there was a pause and the two switched places and it was now Rita's turn to use the belt on me. Her strikes were not as severe but by this point my butt was on fire and each blow stung and left a burning sensation shooting through my behind. Tears started to well up and I was no longer screaming through my gag as I could only muster soft whimpers. Rita finished with the last two stokes being the hardest. I laid there limp and sobbing but was comforted by their hands rubbing my sore bottom. The massage was heavenly as it felt like the sting was being rubbed out of my tush. They unhooked my bra and put my stretched-out panties back into place.

"Man, her butt is beet red." Stated Jeremy in astonishment.

"I think we were too hard on her, let's help cool her down." Suggested Rita.

Rita's POV:

I grabbed the plastic bag Jeremy and I had brought up to the room. While we had left Zoey bound on her bed, Jeremy and I had taken ice from the freezer and shredded it in a blender. Jeremy pulled Zoey's panties back while I dumped the shaved ice down her panties. Initially Zoey moaned as the ice gave her instant relief but soon she was wiggling and twisting her body. I grabbed the back of her panties and yanked on them, shoving the ice up her butt. Zoey was now kicking her legs and screaming though her gag. We kept this up until her panties were soaked as the ice was melted by her red hot behind. Jeremy helped me stand her up and I removed her panties and chucked them into the adjacent bathroom. Jeremy unlocked the cuffs while I slowly peeled off the duct tape. With her hands freed, Zoey removed her blindfold; her face was flushed and she looked like she had been bawling her eyes out for hours. 

"How did you like your birthday present?" I asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Well it was definitely the most painful gift I've ever received." She said fact-of-factly as she reached back and rubbed her bottom. It was at this moment she realized that she standing in front of us completely nude from the waist down. She blushed and quickly grabbed a pair of basketball shorts from her draw and put them on the cover her modesty.