One Good Spanking Deserves Another

Zoey's POV:

When we reached the top of the stairs Rita had barricaded herself in Jeremy's room. The door could not be locked so Rita used her body to keep us out. If it had been me by myself, there was no chance I could have forced the door open. For Jeremy, however, it took only seconds for him to force the door open. Rita was trapped and she knew it.

"Come on Rita, don't spoil the fun." I taunted.

"I like my ass pale thank you very much." She retorted.

Jeremy got a hold of Rita and then carried her to his bed. He plopped her down on the mattress and then forced Rita onto her stomach.

"Hey Zoey, look in my top dresser door. You should find some useful items."

I hopped over to the dresser and began searching through the articles of dirty clothing Jeremy had not bothered to through into his hamper. After digging around, I found a roll of duct tape and a pair of play handcuffs. I brought them over to Jeremy who was still wrestling with Rita to keep her pinned.

"Perfect! Now cuff her hands and start to roll the duct tape around her feet." He instructed.

With his help, I managed to clasp the cuffs onto Rita's hands. I then began to wrap the duct tape around her feet ensuring that she could not run away. I again was aided by Jeremy and we soon had our mischievous girl bound and immobilized. Rita wiggled and jerked around but it was in vain.

"What did you say earlier about naughty girls?" I teased.

"Don't you dare..." She exclaimed

"Oh, that's right. They get their clothes take off." I started to tug her jeans down until her panty-clad rump popped out.

"I'm sorry Zoey, please don't spank me." Rita pleaded. She almost sounded genuinely remorseful but I knew she wanted this as much as me.

I slapped her butt lightly and Rita yelped as she wiggled her bottom to avoid my hand. Jeremy joined in and planted several hands smacks. I stared as Rita's butt as it jiggled from the impact. Rita's yelps turned into loud cries as the lower part of her cheeks turned pink. I grabbed the waistband if her purple panties and started to pull them down.

"No no no no no!" Rita begged.

Complying with her wishes to keep her panties on, I yanked her undies skyward. Rita groaned in pain as I pulled harder. She clenched her cheeks trying to keep the fabric from going deeper but Jeremy resumed the spanking, forcing Rita to relax her bottom. I connected her panties to her bra and then handed Jeremy a ping pong paddle that was in his desk. He applied the thin paddle to Rita's sore behind and I giggled in delight.

"I think this bad girl needs time to think about her behavior." I suggested.

"I agree." Said Jeremy. "Let's make sure that she does it quietly."

I pulled off one of Rita's white socks and shoved it in her mouth. Jeremy then placed a strip of duct tape over her mouth to make sure she did not spit it out. Rita protested through her gag but I only laughed as the muffled noises emitting from my bound friend. I gave her a few more smacks before we left her in the room.

Jeremy's POV:

I was surprised by how much Zoey had enjoyed punishing Rita. Yet, not as surprised by how well she had taken her earlier spanking. I was worried that if I spanked her too had that she might lose interest in our game. I wanted to bring it up without making it awkward and now that we were alone I figured this would be the best opportunity.

"Hey Zoey, sorry about earlier. I didn't consider that you've never taken part in what Rita and I do." I said in an apologetic tone.

"Don't be sorry, I really enjoyed it. Rita didn't tell you but it's something I've wanted for some time." She said with a smile.

"That's awesome! I had fun spanking you." I turned red realizing how odd that sounded.

"Oh did you now?" Zoey smirked. "Have you stared at my butt before and thought about spanking it?"

I felt flushed and my heart raced. I felt incredibly uncomfortable as she interrogated me about what fantasies were in my head. I found Zoey to be very cute and while spanking her had never crossed my mind, I took full enjoyment in administrating her earlier punishment.

"What's the matter? Don't you think it's cute?" Zoey turned her hip and seductively smacked her right cheek.

"Um...of course, I just..." I could not find the words and found myself staring at her shapely derrière.

"Chill out dude, I just messing with ya."

I laughed it off and we sat down in the living room. I noticed Zoey wince when she took her seat and I smiled.

"Still sore huh?"

"Yup. Probably will be tomorrow as well."

"Sorry bout that."

"You can stopping apologizing." She said as she sunk into the sofa. "You didn't seem so nervous about spanking Rita a second ago."

"Guess I've gotten use to it with her, I wasn't at first. Speaking of Rita, we should probably untie her."

"She'll be fine, I'm sure she's enjoying it."

I chuckled and my eyes unintentionally met Zoey's. I still felt awkward around her and I hated feeling this way. I quickly look down and rub my hands hoping the feeling will pass. Zoey got up and sat besides me, she leaned in and rested her head on my shoulder. chills run up and down my spine, I relax my body and place my arm over her shoulder. I pull her closer and hold her tiny body close to mine.

"I'm glad I got spank you Zoey, that's not too weird to say?"

"No, I liked it too." She smiled. She took my hand and placed her in her bottom, I gave it a squeeze and then smacked it.

"I need a break before my next one." She laughed.

We cuddled on the sofa as the time passed. When the clock in the wall chimed for 4 o'clock I remembered that we had left Rita tied up in my room. When we entered my room we found her fast asleep still bound in her bra-connection wedgie. Zoey helped to unfasten her restraints and I placed a blanket over her. Zoey and I returned to the sofa and she feel asleep in my arms. It was not too long before I dozed off myself.