I Am Not Alone "Majestic Devotions" By: Kari Jobe

There are times in our lives where it looks like there's trouble rising on every side. When it feels like God has led us out into this dark place, and left us to figure it out on our own. Though we may feel like that at times, Scripture tells us the exact opposite. Even in our darkest moments, even in the most painful nights, God is closer than we can imagine. It is in those times of sorrow and pain that God draws close to us, reassuring us that He is walking through this situation with us. In Scripture, David knew what it was like to be in these kinds of dark moments, and yet he clung to the truth that he didn't need to fear his situation, because God was right there beside him. God has not abandoned us.  HE is our strength, HE is our defender, and HE will lead us through the dark moments in life.

~ Psalm 23 ~
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.