Jesus Calling (Entry 2) By: Sarah Young

Nothing can separate you from My Love. Let this divine assurance trickle through your mind and into your heart and soul. Whenever you start to feel fearful or anxious, repeat this unconditional phrase: "Nothing can separate me from Your Love, Jesus".
Most of mankind's misery stems from feeling unloved. In the midst of adverse circumstances, people tend to feel that love has been withdrawn and they have been forsaken. This feeling of abandonment is often worse than the adversity itself. Be assured that I never abandon any of My Children, not even temporarily. I will never leave you or forsake you! My Presence watches over you continually. I have engraved you on the palm of My Hands.

~ Romans 8:38-39 ~
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus Our Lord.

~ Joshua 1:5 ~
There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so shall I be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

~ Isaiah 49:15-16 ~
15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.