I Just Don't Feel Like It

Often in our walk with The Lord, we are given instructions on what He wishes for us to do, yet more times than not we respond by saying, " I'm sorry Lord, but I just don't feel like it today." This response can also be given in relation to our our daily Bible reading, prayer time, praise, worship, and obedience to the will of the Father altogether. However, we must remember that even if we don't FEEL like working for the kingdom, if we obey Him in spite of our desire to please ourselves, The Lord will reward us for pushing "self" aside and placing Him back into the center of our lives. Then, as we continue to do God's work, our response of "not feeling it" will pass away, allowing the joy of The Lord fill our hearts and the desire to serve Him and obey His instruction will begin to burn within us once again!

Therefore, if your desire to fulfill the will of God has begun to grow dim, don't give up and respond by saying, "I am just not feeling it anymore." Keep fighting and obeying His word, and The Lord will reward you for fighting through the lowest and most difficult moments. Soon enough, the joy of The Lord will return to your soul and you will be rejoicing while following His will and doing great works to build His kingdom!

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. ~ James‬ ‭1:12‬ ~

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. ~ James‬ ‭1:2-4‬ ~‭