Spiritual Warfare

"The nature of the enemy's warfare in your life is to cause you to become discouraged and to cast away your confidence. Not that you would necessarily discard your salvation, but you could give up your hope of God's deliverance. The enemy wants to numb you into a coping kind of Christianity that has given up hope of seeing God's resurrection power."     ~ Bob Sorge ~

  "Christ is my standard, the Bible is my guide, and His Blood is my healer. On the narrow way I press on looking forward to the eternal glory on the other side."  ~  Anya VonderLuft ~

 "Do not be despondent when fighting against the incorporeal enemy, but even in the midst of your afflictions and oppression, Praise the Lord, Who has found you worthy to suffer for Him, by struggling against the subtlety of the serpent, and to be wounded for Him at every hour; for had you not lived piously, and endeavored to become united to God, the enemy would not have attacked and tormented you."   ~ John of Kronstadt ~

  "To me, it has been a source of great comfort and strength in the day of battle, just to remember that the secret of steadfastness, and indeed, of victory, is the recognition that "the Lord is at hand." ~ Duncan Campbell ~  

"Prayer is repeating the victor's name (Jesus) into the ears of Satan and insisting on his retreat."              ~ S.D. Gordon ~

"Outside of Christ, I am weak; in Christ, I am strong. Outside of Christ, I cannot; in Christ, I am more than able. Outside of Christ, I have been defeated; in Christ, I am already victorious. How meaningful are the words, in Christ."

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) ~ 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 ~

  But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.                                           ~ 1 Corinthians 15:57 ~