A Few Announcements

Hey everybody! Praying you are all having a wonderful Sunday and that the Lord has blessed you abundantly!

Just wanted to fill all of you in on some ideas that I have been thinking over as far as what the future holds for "Faith in Action". I am planning to continue updating as often as I can (which we all know isn't exactly set on a particular schedule... lol) and will keep updating till the end of this year. As many of you may know, I will officially begin my senior year of high school as of August 10th. That being said, I would also like to inform everyone that the updates may be few and far between, but I will try my best to update as much as possible and give all of you the encouragement that you deserve. As of January 1, 2017, I am planning on beginning a new book of devotionals so that the present one doesn't become too long. I also wanted to mention how much I appreciate everyone's feedback on all of the Bible verses and quotes I have placed into the book previously. Your comments and likes allow me to figure out what best helps everyone and what type of spiritual inspiration readers are looking for. So thank you for everything you do to keep "Faith in Action" in motion!

I also wanted to address a new idea that I have for a new book I am planning on publishing, but I need some feedback on what all of you might think. The Lord has blessed me abundantly over the years that I have been serving Him, and there are so many things that I can testify about. He has been so good to me and He has brought me through many trials and tribulations within my life. Therefore, in order to bring Him all the glory that He deserves, I was thinking of publishing a book in which I would write about certain situations in my life, give scriptures that helped me through these difficult times, and give examples of how the Lord was working throughout the situation, even though I may not have seen it at the time. Through this book, I pray that others may find the encouragement they need to continue on this path of life, no matter how great or difficult the circumstances may be. 

Yet I also desire to do something a little different that will require a little more interaction with all of my readers. Instead of each testimony being about what the Lord has done for me, I would like for the testimonies to be of all of the readers as well. If there is anything that you are thankful for, or if you have any stories of how the Lord has helped you within your life, I would like for others to know about them as well! Ever since I began "Faith in Action", I have been so blessed through hearing the testimonies of all of my fellow Christians on Wattpad, and it is my desire that others may be blessed by your testimonies as well! Please let me know in the comments below what you think about this idea, and if you are interested in being a part of its production. Thank all of ya'll so much for everything you do to make "Faith in Action" possible, and as always, if there are any particular scripture or inspirational quote topics that you would like to read more of to encourage you, please don't hesitate to let me know either in the comments section or through a private message. Love ya'll!