Meeting Nagisa

Kagami's P.O.V

Kuroko had asked him to help him and his younger sibling (who's name was Nagisa) with unpacking.

They had spent the last hour cleaning the spare room Nagisa would stay at.

When they were done Kagami started making dinner when the bell range.

Kuroko answered the door and after a while walked back into the living room with a giant suitcase. Hiding behind him was a small figure.

"Nagisa, this is my friend Kagami Taiga" Kuroko said.

Kuroko stepped aside to reveal a young girl with long blue hair put into pigtails.

"H-he i'm Shiota Nagisa, please refer to me by my first name" she stuttered.

After introducing each other they had dinner.

"So. . . Nagisa, what grade are you in?" Kagami asked.

"I'm in third year middle school" she answered. "And i go to Kunugigaoka junior high".

Kagami's eyes widened at this. "You must be really smart then" he said.

Nagisa smiled shyly. "Not really, I'm kind of in the worst class of the entire school" she said.

After dinner Nagisa went to her room to unpack when Kagami saw that she forgot one of her bags. He went to her room and opened the door to find her talking to a redhead guy who was sitting on the bed.

"Who the heck are you" Kagami yelled casing Kuroko to come and see what was going on.

The redhead turned to Kuroko and spoke: "you must be Nagisa's brother. I'm Akabane Karma, I'm Nagisa's best friend.

"How did you get in here" Kuroko asked.

"The window" he replied lazily. "But I can see that I'm not wanted here so I'll leave" he walked over to the open window and jumped out.

"See you Monday" Nagisa yelled giggling.

Kuroko and Kagami stood there speachless for they were on yhe forth floor.

"Kuroko's sister has some weird friends" he thought.

AN yaaay the second chapter is up! And Kagami thinks Nagisa is a girl. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘