love you

Karma's P.O.V

That night he didn't return home. Instead he spent the night at Nagisa's place. Kagami was there as well so he decided to kill time by pulling some pranks on him.

Kagami really reminded him of someone in his class whom he also liked to make fun of.

"He idiot! Are you by any chance related to Ryoma Terasaka?" Karma suddenly asked.

"How do you know him?" Kagami asked shocked.

"I'll take that as a yes" Kama responded.

"Dude, answer my question. How the fuck do you know my younger brother?" Kagami yelled.

"Brother? So I take it you parents are no longer together" Karma asked.

"H-how did you know?" Kagami looked a bit scared now.

"You have different last names" karma said.

"Hey what's going on her" Nagisa interupted.

"Hey Nagi, ges what. This idiot here is Terasaka's older brother" he said.

°•○●°•○●°•○● time skip ●○•°●○•°●○•°

Karma and Nagisa were laying in bed together.

"Hey Nagi. . . Thanks for standing up for me todat" Karma whispered.

"No need tho thank me. Besides, you're not the only overprotective boyfriend in this relationship" Nagisa said making Karma chuckle.

He then snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

Akashi's P.O.V

"How dare he!" Akaski thought.

"How dare that brat find love while MY Tetsu is with someone else" he screamed while trashing his room.

When there was nothing left for him to brake he laid down on what ones was his bed and fell asleep.

AN sorry for the short chapter! I'm kinda working on something. . . You already know too much! BAYYYY 😘