assassins

Kuroko's P.O.V

"Wait what!?!!" Kuroko asked.

"Well. . . We're assassins, and our goal is to eliminate Korosensei before March" Nagasa said.

"Then why did Karma punch you in the face?!" He asked.

"Don't worry it's just training, besides I won" Nagasa said blushing.

°•○●°•○●°•○●♧time skip♧●○•°●○•°●○•°

It had been three days since They found out but Tetsuya still hadn't gotten used to the idea of his little brother being an assassin.

He was also quite worried about his relationship with Karma. He punched him in the face and whenever Nagasa spend the night at his place (AN Akashi is no longer visiting) he'd come back with bite marks everywhere.

He turned on the TV and the news came on.

"Mister Akashi, the founder of a huge company was founded dead this morning. It seems he has been stabbed in the chest repeatedly with a pair of sizers" a lady spoke.

His eyes widened. "Akashi's dad had died?!".

"It is suspected that he was killed by an assassin hired by a rival company. Now that the owner is dead the company will be taken over by the founders only son who is now seventeen" the woman said.

The screen then switched to Akashi being interviewed.

"I am shocked that someone would go this far to eliminate there rivals, but I won't let them have what they want. My father's company won't fall because I will take over and drive all its rivals out of business" he spoke.

Something seemed off about him. Like he was hiding something. It wasn't like him.

"He's probably just pretending to care so he doesn't ruen the company's reputation" he thought and went on with what he was doing.

Little did he know about the redhead hiding outside the apartment.

AN ooohhhhhh cliffhanger! I'm sure you all realise who the killer is tho. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘