investigation

Kuroko's P.O.V

After what happened with Nagisa they went to Kagami's apartment and looked around Terasaka's room. There they found the same suitcase with wepons Nagisa had.

They disided to go to go to their school to investigate. When they arived at kunugigaoka junior high they looked around the campus.

There were four buldings. Class A, B, C, and D.

"What class are they even in?" Kagami asked.

"I don't know" Kuroko replied.

They went up to a group of students to ask for help.

"Excuse me, could you help me find my brother. I don't know what class he is in" Kuroko asked.

"Of course sir, just tell me his name" a strawberry blonde boy said. "My name is Asano Gakushuu, I'm the principles son and student counsel presented.

"Um OK, we're searching for Shiota Nagisa" Kagami said.

The rest of the group started laughing.

"So you don't know then" one guy said trying to catch his breath. "Your looking in the wrong place" Asano spoke coldly.

"I'm sure he goes to this school" Kuroko said. "So how are we looking at the wrong place"

"E-class scum isn't aloud on the main campus" another guy said.

"E-class is located at the top of the mountain, it's the place where my father dumps the students without a further" Asano spoke. "Now get going, I don't want to be seen near someone related to one of those lazy idiots".

They were shocked to hear this and started climbing up the mountain. Halfway there Kagami had to carry Kuroko who was exhausted. When they reached the top Kagami put Kuroko down and they looked at the old worn out building.

They looked trough to window to find it was empty. They came to the conclusion that it was a prank and started walking back wen they saw something moving in the bushes. They walked towards it to find nothing.

They walked further into the forest to see something move again and before they knew it they were held under shot by five people wearing what looked like army uniforms with blue accents.

They had their faces hidden.

"What is your business here!" One of them spoke.

"Were looking for my younger brother" Kuroko said. "His name is Nagisa".

"Comander, I've got two people here and one claims to be your brother. How should we proceed?" One of them (a girl) said into a walky talky.

"Put away your wepons and make sure they don't go anywhere. I'm on my way" a voice said from the other side.

AN and that's where I'll leave it for today. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘