bedtime

Kuroko's P.O.V

It was 9 pm and everyone had set up in the room they all shared. The younger boys were outside and the Seirin basketball team was talking about what happened that day.

"How do you mean he has the body of a professional athlete!?!!" Kagami asked. "The boy looks like he will fall apart if you blow at him"

"Yea but remember that one time last week? Akashi seemed genuinely scared of him" the coach said.

"He does seem different than when we were little, I thought that it was because he no longer had to live with mom but according to my dad he's been like that even before she was arested" Kuroko said.

"Maybe it's because of his boyfriend" one guy said.

"No they got together after Nagisa moved in with me" Kuroko replied.

"Now that I think about it, my brother is acting different as well" Kagami spoke.

"Back at the park the three of them kinda seemed like they were hiding something" another guy said.

After discussing for a while the coach and Kuroko desided to go look for them.

What they didn't expect was to find them sitting on the roof of the hotel they were staying at. There were no ladders or stairs up there so how they got there was a mystery.

"How'd you get up there?" The coach asked but they didn't answer.

Instead they jumped of, landed on their feet and walked inside.

"I would tell you but I don't think Karasuma-Sensei would like that" Terasaka said.

These kids really were a mystery.

Akashi's P.O.V

He threw a pair of sizours across the room.

His little brother was allowed to be with the person he loved even though he was a guy so why was it bad if he loved a guy as well?

Why didn't his father alow him to be with Tetsuya?

Why did Tetsuya have to date that idiot?

WHY!?!!

AN and there you have it. Sorry for the slow update! I'm not feeling well.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘