contact

Coach's P.O.V

They were tied to chars at the back of a classroom while while these middle schoolers were planning to free Kuroko.

Honestly the coach didn't have much trouble believing these kinds could do is. She remembered the way Nagisa and his friends moved and how easily they caught them. They were obviously trained.

Suddenly a man wearing a suit came in with a beautiful blonde woman right behind him.

"I got you message, were are they?" The man spoke.

Nagisa pointed towards them and the man looked up and then at Kagami.

"You brought them here?" He asked.

"No, they followed me" Kagami answered.

"It's bad enough that you found out and now this?" The man said. "Someone please untie them and bring them to the teachers lounge" and he walked away.

Some students untied them and led them to a small room were the man and woman were sitting behind a desk. The man laid down some paperwork and a pen.

"I need you all to sign this" he said.

"What is it?" Someone asked.

"It's a contract, it states that the all of you will keep your mouths shut about what's happening on this mountain" the blonde woman said.

"What if we refuse to sign it?" The coach asked.

"We could easily erese your minds but that would damage the brain so we would simply trow you in an mental hospital" the man answered.

"You will never get away with that" someone yelled.

The man pulled out a badge and spoke. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Mr Karasuma. I work for the minsteri of defence".

"Wait so the military is experimenting on children?" Another guy asked.

"What happens on this mountain is a state secret and is only know to world leaders so sign the contract before I call the higherups" he said.

They all signed the contract and were let out where the kids were still planning.

"Kagami!" The coach yelled. "How long have you know about this?".

"Only a few days but that doesn't matter now. We have to free Tetsuya"

AN sorry that's it for today. Next chapter will be up soon I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘