kidnapped

Kuroko's P.O.V

It was a normal evening when Kuroko suddenly heard something outside. Nagisa was spending the night at Karma's house and Kagami was asleep on the couch so he woke him up.

"Kagami! There's something outside" he said.

"I'll go look" he said still half asleep and walked away. Suddenly a loud bang could be heard from outside.

"Kagami!??" Kuroko called but there was no answer.

He walked to the door and saw Kagami had disappeared. He carefully stepped outside and looked around and saw his boyfriend laying on the ground.

He walked towards him but not even halfway there he was grabbed from behind and a piece of cloth was pressed against his face. He tried to scream but when he inhaled he suddenly felt dizzy and everything went black.

Kagami's P.O.V

Kagami woke up to a hard, cold floor and looked up. He was outside of Kuroko's apartment.

He tried to sit up but then realised that that was a mistake because his head hurt like hel. He slowly stood up and walked inside since the door was open.

"Kuroko!?!!" He called but there was no answer.

He went to the living room and sat on the couch and tried to remember what happened.

Kuroko woke him up to go check outside and he did. When he stepped outside he was hit in the head and passed out.

He quickly ran back outside to look for Kuroko and related that he was missing. He called his phone and heard it rigging inside.

Kuroko was gone! He then called Nagisa who after a while picked up.

"What do you want" Nagisa groaned.

"Your brother is gone" he said.

Kuroko's P.O.V

He woke up in a dark room sitting in a chair. He tried to move but realised he was being held in place by ropes.

"Good morning" said a familiar voice. "Did you sleep well.

A dark figure in the corner of the room slowly walked towards him.

"What do you want?" Kuroko asked.

"I want you. And now that that old man is out of the way I can have you" the voice spoke.

"I don't belong to you" Tetsuya said.

"Yet" said the figure while taking the last few steps towards him revealing his face. It was Akashi.

AN IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I'm sixteen now. This was a pretty eventful chapter so I hope you enjoyed BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (sixteen Y's cuz I'm sixteen) 😘   🎂🎈🎉🎊🍰