Girlfriend

Karma's P.O.V

Karma woke up to a sleeping Nagisa. They had spent the night together after finishing an assignment for language arts which they spend the whole evening working on.

It had been a month since they started dating and Nagisa's hair had grown a bit longer cousing him to look more like a girl again. He was planning on getting it cut but hadn't found the time yet.

Karma snuggled up to his boyfriend closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

Nagisa's P.O.V

Nagisa woke up when he heard chuckling coming from above him.

He slowly opened his eyes to find a unfamiliar redhaird boy looking over him and Karma.

Nagisa blushed deeply realising he nor his boyfriend was wearing clothes.

"K-karma?" Nagisa stuttered.

"I'm sleeping" he groaned in response.

"My my little brother, it looks like my suspicions have been confirmed. So you really do have a girlfriend" the stranger said smirking.

Karma jumped up and looked at the other boy shocked.

"I-it's not what it looks like" Karma said nervously.

Nagisa had crawled under the sheets to hide his face.

"You don't have to be shy brother, why don't the two of you get dressed and we'll talk downstairs" he said walking out.

"Karma, who was that?" Nagisa asked.

"That's my brother" he said. "But you should get out of here, if he gets a better look at you he'll realise your not a girl".

"So he doesn't know?" Nagisa asked.

"Yes and I'd rather not have him find out, he may be my brother and I love him but he's the most homopfobic person I know." Karma said while throwing on some boxer's.

"Now get dressed" he commanded.

After Nagisa got dressed he left through the window and went home.

"Who the hel was this guy?"

AN so that was the chapter. I don't really have anything to say so BAYYYY 😘