finding out

Kagami's P.O.V

He couldn't believe what was happening right now. They were being held captive by a bunch of kids with guns.

Suddenly they heard something coming from the bushes. A figure with the same uniform but with red accents jumped towards them and before he new it there was a bang and the figure was on the ground.

They shot him! Kagami looked at the scene with big eyes. Suddenly the figure got up and they could now see the giant blue stain on his chest.

"Shit I almost had you" a familiar voice said.

"T-terasaka?" Kagami stuttered.

"TAIGA!?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!??!!!" Terasaka exclaimed.

"You know him?" A girl asked.

"Put your fucking guns away and contact Nagisa" he yelled.

"They already have" Nagisa's voice spoke from behind them.

He was wearing the same outfit as the others.

"Sir, what do we do with them" a guy asked.

"Hide them. If the teachers find out I'm in big trouble" Nagisa said.

"This morning I forgot my bag and went back home to find these two looking trough my stuff. Terasaka, your brother almost blew himself up" Nagisa said coldly.

Terasaka looked at them and then said. "Since you guys just killed me I'll bring them to the old campus, they'll be able to find their way back from there".

"OK thanks" Nagisa said. "Everyone take your positions! The enemy can come at any moment". He yelled at the others.

Terasaka brought them to the worn down building from before. "So. . . This is were I go to class" he said.

"WHAT WAS THAT BACK THERE!!!" Kagami suddenly snapped at his younger brother.

"That's classified" Terasaka answered softly. "You already know to much".

"FIRST I FIND WEPONS IN YOUR ROOM AND NOW YOU'RE HIDING THINGS FROM ME!?!! MOM WILL KILL ME IF SHE FINDS OUT OR WORSE YET YOU COULD GET HURT!!!!!" Kagami yelled.

"I'm fine, it's just training" Terasaka tried to reason.

"TRAINING FOR WHAT!?!!!!" Kagami kept yelling. But who would blame him, he was worried about his younger brother.

"That's classified" he replied.

Kuroko who had been silent till now suddenly spoke "why did they call Nagisa sir?".

"Because he's the leader of the blue team. Also because he's one of the most talented assassins in our class" the younger boy answered.

"Assassin?" Kuroko asked.

Terasaka went pale.

"Shit" he cursed.

AN I'm having so much fun right now! I love writing this story and I'm glad it's getting such positive reviews. Thanks guys. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘