training

No one's P.O.V

It was spring break and the Seirin basketball team was going on a trip to train and because Kuroko didn't want his beloved little brother to be home alone with Akashi's younger brother and Karma couldn't go back home the two middle schoolers went with them.

When stepping on the bus Kagami anounsed that he was also bringing his younger brother. No more than a minute later Terasaka walked up to them.

"Hey" he said to Kagami. He clearly hadn't noticed his classmates yet.

"Oh, hey brother" Kagami answered. "There are two other guys you age tagging along, I believe you know them".

"What are their names?" He asked.

"Hey idiot" Karma spoke making Terasaka jump.

"K-karma?" He asked.

Karma grinned at him evilly.

"Seriously? Him? What's next? The principles son?" He asked panicked.

"Nope" Nagisa said smiling sweetly.

At seeing the small boy Terasaka calmed down knowing that he was the only person that could keep Karma at bay.

"Hi, Nagisa" he said smiling back.

When they arrived the team desided to train some in a small park near the hotel they were staying with.

"So how exactly do you know these two?" Kagami asked his younger brother.

"They're my classmates" he responded.

Wen training the three younger boys watched as the rest played.

After observing for a while Nagisa decided to try as well. He was left into the game and as soon as the ball came his way took it and ran towards the basket dodging the other players who had no idea what was happening.

He then used his assassination skills to trow the ball in the basket and scored.

The others looked behind them to find little Nagisa holding the ball. Their jaws dropped as soon as they realised what happened.

"W-were did you learn to play like that?" The coach asked.

"What do you mean? This was my first time" Nagisa said.

"Take off your shirt" she demanded.

Nagisa blushed but didn't ask questions and lifted up his shirt and her eyes widened.

"Is something wrong?" Tetsuya asked.

"He may not have much mussel, but he has the body of a professional athlete" she said.

Then Karma and Terasaka interupted.
"That's because our class has extended P.E lessons" Terasaka said.

"Yea that's all so nothing to worry about" Karma said and took Nagisa by the hand and took him to the hotel.

AN sorry for not updating yesterday! I'm not feeling well lately. I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘