spill

Kagami's P.O.V

He looked behind him to find the coach and some of his team members hiding in the bushes.

"What the hel" he said. "Why did you guys follow me?"

The coach stepped front behind a tree. "You were obviously hiding something" she said. "And it looks like we were right. What the hel ate you doing at an elite middle school?" A guy asked.

"That's classified" Nagisa suddenly spoke.

"Wait, Nagisa you go to school here? How do you even afford this" the coach asked.

"That's also classified" he said.

"Hey Bro, your finaly here! We found Tetsuya's location and were loading up on gear to break him out so we could really use your help" Terasaka yelled as he came walking from inside the building.

"Terasaka, you idiot!" Nagisa said.

"What?" he asked walking into the high schoolers view holding a machine gun.

the Seirin team looked at him horrified and started running away.

"Shit! Guys, take them captive!" Nagisa yelled.

The E-class ran after them and soon all of them were tied up against trees.

"What the fuck is going on Kagami!?!!" The coach yelled.

"My brother was kidnapped" Nagisa spoke. "Were trying to find him".

"Have you called the police?" She asked shocked.

"They'll only get in our way" Karma said. "We have a better chance of finding him ourselves. The kidnapper is smart and is probably waiting for us to call the police. If we don't he'll suspect the military to come so he won't suspect a couple of middle schoolers".

"What makes you think you can take on some psycho kidnapper?" She asked.

"Easy" Nagisa answered. "Were assassins".

AN sorry for the short chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘