trouble

Karma's P.O.V

After Nagisa went home he went downstairs and told Akashi that he had scared 'her' away.

It had been a week since then and Kuroko-kun had invited him and Nagisa to yet another Basketball game.

He looked down at Nagisa who had ones again cut his hair. He leaned in and kissed his adorable little boyfriend. The small kiss quickly turned into a passionate make out session.

"WHAT THE FU*K IS THIS?" a familiar voice yelled.

Karma turned around to see his older brother looking at them, face red with rage. He then looked back at Nagisa who was wearing cargo shorts and dark blue t-shirt, obviously a boy.

"It's not what it looks like" Karma said quickly.

His brother's expression softened but the two boys could feel the bloodlust and rage coming from him.

"Karma, please introduce me to your girlfriend" he said with a creepy smile.

Karma pushed Nagisa behind him to protect him.

"Brother... this um.. this is my boyfriend Kuroko Nagisa" karma said.

(AN Nagisa changed his last name to his fathers)

"You are no longer my brother! I'm ashamed to share a mother with you, you gay fag" Akashi said angrily.

"But brother -" but he was cut off.
"Don't talk to me scum" the shorter brother sneered.

Nagisa's P.O.V

Karma hid him behind his back while he argued with his brother.

By now an audience had formed including Tetsu and Tiga-kun.

After a couple of insults were thrown at his boyfriends head he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Karma's knife from his pocket whiteout him noticing and calmly walked up to the shorter redhead.

He the placed the knife against his throat and spoke. "Say one more bad word to him and I'll make you reget it".

Akashi was shocked for he did not see him coming. He quickly recovered.
"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" He asked mockingly.

"I might just actually do that" Nagisa said calmly while letting go of his bloodlust so the older boy could see that he meant it.

He then removed the knife from his neck and walked back to Karma who looked amused.

"That's my Nagisa" he said and took Nagisa's hand.

They left behind a shocked and scared Akashi.

AN OK I know Akashi is like a demon and super O.P but come on, Nagisa is basically the third god of death. He's stronger than flipping KARMA! anyways, I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘