The End

Nagisa's P.O.V

That evening they had everything ready for they're mission. Kagami and his team mates had gone home an E-class was on their way to the mansion were they had discovered Tetsuya was being held.

Karma would walk in casually since it was his brothers house and distract him while Itona and Terasaka got rid of the staff.

Everything was planned out.

Kuroko's P.O.V

"Why won't you exept my feelings" Akashi yelled. "I'll do anything for you so why?".

But Kuroko refused to speak. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Akashi excused himself and went upstairs.

About five minutes after he left Kuroko could hear someone coming down the stairs. To his surprise it wasn't Akashi.

*Tetsu!* Nagisa exclaimed while running towards his brother.

*Nagisa, how'd you find me?* Kuroko asked while Nagisa untied him.

"I told you before, I'm an assassin" he answered cheerfully.

"WHAT THE HEL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!" They heard someone yell and someone stormed down the stairs.

"Brat! Get off my Tetsu!" Akashi demanded.

"Akashi I'm not yours" Kuroko said calmly.

Akashi looked hurt and defeated as he asked. "Why would you love that idiot and not me?"

"Because that idiot doesn't try to claim ownership over me" he answered.

"I won't do that anymore so please give me another chance!!" He begged.

Kuroko looked at him with pity. He walked over to him and took his hand.

"I can't just leave Kagami, I love him and I also can't simply forgive you... prove to me that you'll change and maybe I'll give you another chance" Kuroko said calmly.

"Ok" Akashi said and he went upstairs.

Akashi opened the front door and let them out when Karma came running towards then.

"I'm sorry he got on to me" he said and hugged Nagisa.

"That's ok, everything worked out" he replied as he hugged back. After that they regrouped and went back to school to finish their work and Tetsuya went back to his apartment to find Kagami waiting for him.

"God, Tetsuya I'm so glad you're alright. Those kids wouldn't let me help them save you" he said hugging him making Kuroko smile.

What was he going to do now. He loved Kagami and Akashi at the same time. For now he would just stay with Kagami but he had to start thinking about which one to choose.

This was going to be hard.

THE END

AN this was the last chapter of this book. I may make a part two but not for a while. My new story ideas are found in this book:

If you find one interesting then comment on it and it may be my next story. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘