Chapter 4

Third Person POV

The pink portal opened against a business building as the Korean fell through. "Ow! First grass, then a carpet, and now this awful hard concrete!" He sat up, rubbing his hurt jaw." Well, where the hell am I now?" He looked around, a bit confused. This place looks normal? He thought, standing up and looking at the street sign. "I know this place," he said softly. "Bob and Wade love the cafe that's on this street."

He walked down the street, looking at the people who walked by. Only a few more feet till he reached the cafe entrance, when a little girl's voice broke the silence. "Daddy! Look, it's Mister Marky!" He spun around on his heel, seeing Jack, who seemed to be in all of these different universes, being towed toward him by a little girl.

Mark's POV

It's Jack again, but who's the little girl? Wait, she called him... Daddy? I looked at the little girl who was pulling Jack towards me. She had little red curls and bright blue eyes. Or, should I say, eye. Her right eye was blue while the left was green. She wore a green hoodie and jeans, and looked like a little version of Jack. "Hey, Jack," I said casually, seeing how it seemed that the girl knew me, he must too. "Hey Mawrk, where's Tim?"

"Tim? What do you mean?" Jack looked at me oddly, then smiled. "I thought we were bringing the kids to lunch! I brought Sammy, and Felix is bringing the boys!" Sammy.... The little girl is SepticEye Sam! I smiled at my discovery, a world where our little friends were our kids. At least, that's what it felt like to me. He must have meant Tiny Box Tim! I had to come up with something fast, however, seeing how the Mark from this world would be here soon with his Tim.

"Wait for me, guys! I'm sorry that I'm late!" We turned to see Felix with three little boys, two walking by his side while he carried the third on his shoulders. The little boy on his shoulders had blonde hair and wore a yellow polo shirt. The one to his left had a pink tee shirt and pink hair, and was a little bit chubby. The last one had brown hair and wore glasses, looking to be the oldest of the group. Stephano, Piggeh, and Mr. Chair, I thought to myself, smiling once again. "I'm soooooooooooo sorry that we're late. Charles tripped on the curb." The oldest boy turned red in the face, "I did not! That was Stephano! That's why you're carrying him!" Pewdie laughed, smiling down at his son. "I know, but you can take the damage for your little bro, can't you?" He then turned to look at me. "Hallå. Var är Timothy?"

I looked sheepishly at the ground. "S-sorry! I'll go get him, guys!" I quickly ran back turning a corner. Just in time too, because around the opposite corner came the me from this world. "Hey Jack, Felix, sorry we're late."

"But you were just... You were.... God dammit Mark!" Jack swore. "You're so confusing!" The Mark from here cocked his head. "What do you mean?" He put Tim on the ground, where the little boy went to go greet his little friends. Tim had messy dark brown hair and blue eyes. I smiled to think that I could've had a son. But I can't, I gotta go home...

Like I had from all the other worlds, I picked a stone up from the ground, as a souvenir. "Let's go," I said to myself, shooting another portal at a wall in the alley I was in and stepped through. This time I ran to the end of the portal but, slowed down when I was near and jumped out carefully. "This time I'm sticking the landing!"