Chapter 5

Dark's POV

I stepped out of the bar, laughing at nothing as alcohol buzzed through my veins. I began walking in a jagged line, singing a song that didn't exist. Yup, I was drunk, like shit faced drunk, but I didn't care. Anti and I were over, and I was a free man to do whatever the fuck I wanted to do. I turned, thinking I was walking towards my car or at least the street, but I was walking into an alley. I saw a bright pink light, with made me think of the gay bar I had just left. "H-hey!" I hiccuped, laughing at how my scratchy voice sounded like a broken record. I tried to talk to the pink light flashing only to get hit by some guy who looked exactly like me.

"Hey!" I said again. "Am I looking in a mirror, or are you just that hot?" The man looked at me with a confused expression before his face turned pale. "Oh my god," he said, his voice low and scratchy, a bit higher than mine. "You're D-d-dark..." I smiled, flashing him with my white fanged teeth.

Mark's POV

"Yeah! How'd you know my name, hottie?" I looked around the alley. This was my dark self, I should be running. But, then again, he's become more of an emo roomate, and is drunk off his ass, so I shouldn't have any problems with him. "We know each other, we're, umm, very close. And, I think you should know that you're hot too." He laughed, it was deeper than my own, and that kinda freaked me out. "Are you okay?" I asked, seeing the way he staggered slightly without even walking. "I'm just, ya know, having fun, hahahaha." His black eyes met mine, a kind of sad smile plastered onto his face. "Why wouldn't I be? I'm a free man now. No Anti little bitch to hold me back; I'm my own man now!"

Did... did he get dumped?!

Dark's POV

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm a free man now. No Anti little bitch to hold me back; I'm my own man now!" I said to the slightly hot freaked out male. When our eyes met a second time, I smiled at him. He seemed really freaked out, but I just kept smiling. "You're drunk," he said plainly. "Yup!" I responded, before feeling my stomach lurch. Oh god, I thought. The other male asked if I was okay after blowing chunks onto to the cold floor.

After I looked up again, he said quietly, "I have to leave," before leaving without a trace into the pink light I saw earlier, and I never saw him after that. But suddenly I started thinking about something or maybe someone I couldn't tell my head was spinning too fast for me to think.

I tried to stand up, but my knees felt weak under me. When I finally managed to get back on my feet, a cracked voice called out to me from the street side. "Dark? Is that you?" I turned around to see a pair of eyes looking at me through the darkness, one black, the other green and blue. "Anti..." I whispered, rushing back to him. "I'm an idiot, I'm sorry." He just smiled, his jagged Irish accent calming me instantly. "It's okay, Darky. I forgive ya."