Chapter 3: Is this real...

Kyle's POV~

I sit at my desk and look out the window, not paying attention to Mr. Hatfield. I keep thinking about Stan. About his black hair that shapes his head perfectly. His big muscular build. His oh so perfect lips. His dark blue glistening eyes, that sparkle at me and.... whoa... why am I thinking about him like this. He's my best friend. Scratch that super best friend. YOU'RE NOT GAY AND HE'S NOT GAY!

I let out a quiet sigh and look down at my notes. I was just about to pick up my pencil when a piece of paper landed on my desk. I look up and look around the room to see who through it. Stan glanced at me then looked back. I look at the piece of paper and begin to unfold it. It read...

Hey Buddy,

Meet me behind the school after classes are finished. I need to talk to you. From your SBF,

Stan. :D

I looked up at Stan; he was looking at me in the corner of his eye. When he noticed me he quickly looked back to the whiteboard.

~Time Skip~

The bell rang signalling the end of the school day. I decided to go meet Stan at the back of the school. I go to my locker and grab everything I need, then head over to Stan. I see a figure with a red and blue puffball hat. I walk over letting out a sigh; this grabs Stan's attention.

Stan: "Kyle!"

Kyle: "What did you want to talk about?" I looked at the ground not being able to look him in the eyes.

Stan: "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't want you... I never want you to feel like you were being pushed away. I'm really sorry."

Stan's POV~

I look down at the ground. I wanted to break the awkward silence that lingered. I look up to see Kyle crossing is arms looking to the side. He looked cute, as the wind blew through the small red pieces of hair that fell out his hat. His emerald, green eyes glistened in the sun light. His pale skin that looked so smooth and his freckles become more prominent as the sun shone. His lips were pink and looked so kissable. I was trying so hard not to do this but...

Stan: "Fuck it!"

Kyle: "What does that mea-?!" He began to speak but I cut him off...

Kyle's POV~

Kyle: "What does that mea-?!" I was cut off by Stans sweet lips smacking against mine, He tasted like chocolate and felt so nice. I felt a spark between us as our lips connected. What am I saying; I don't like Stan. I thought Stan had a girlfriend though what is he doing. What if someone saw us? It takes me a while to comprehend what's going on.

What's happening I'm starting to enjoy this? I quickly push away.

Kyle: "S-Stan, w-what the hell w-was that!"

Stan: "I...uh....I...."

Kyle: "W-What the fuck!" I backed away and started to run away; I didn't know what to do. I started to like that kiss and wanted to kiss back.

Stan: "Kyle!" I hear him in the distance. I couldn't talk to him. To much was going on inside my head. I run back to my house. I open and slam the door and run up to my room. I jump on my bed and just lay there, just thinking about the previous event.