Chapter 22: Wait...

Stan POV~

I could hear screaming outside the door but, I couldn't make out what Kyle was saying. The screaming stopped and the door opened. Kyle walked in with his head hung low and a dark shadow covering him. What happened?

Stan: "K-ky?" He didn't look up. He just pulled his top on and grabbed his bag. He started to leave I wanted to go after him but I realized I wasn't wearing anything. I grabbed a pair of shorts and my t-shirt from yesterday. I ran downstairs to see Kyle about to walk out the door.

Stan: "Ky, wait!" I ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders. I made him turn to face me; he still didn't raise his head. I took my thumb and tilted his head up at me. His eyes were glossy and he had tears running down his face. He was emotionless and just let the tears fall.

Stan: "Kyle. What's wrong? What happened?"

Kyle: "I'm sorry Stan."

Stan: "What?"

Kyle: "We need to call this off."

Stan: "If you wanted to end the game you should have just said."

Kyle: "No, not like that........" It was silent for about a minute.

*sniff*

Kyle: "I can't be your friend anymore." And with that he turned round exited the house. When he says 'friends' does he mean, boyfriends or friends? What happened to him?

Stan: "Kyl-"It was too late. He was already half way down the road. What just happened?

~Time Skip 1 Week~

Kyle still hasn't spoken to me. He can't even look at me. I still don't know what I did. Every time I try to talk to him, he pretends I'm not there or just walks off. Even his brother Ike has asked me about him and if I know what's wrong.

I'm sat at a cafeteria table with Token, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Cartman, Bebe, Wendy, Kenny and Butters. They were all having their own conversations. I had already gotten three detentions from my teachers, for not paying attention in class. I tried to talk to Kyle again today but it obviously didn't work. He's even stopped coming to lunch now.

And on top of all that, today was the day I had to 'pay up'. You see after what happened, I just told everyone I had lost the game and I had fell in love with Kyle. So now I have to tell my deepest, darkest secret in front of everyone!

Kenny: "I'll be right back."

Clyde: "Don't you think it's about time you got this over and done with?"

Stan: "I guess so." I waited a minute before I stood up on the table and cough to get everybody's attention.

Stan: "Hi everyone. As you all know Kyle and I played the love game and I lost. My forfeit is to tell everyone my biggest secret....... So, my biggest secret is tha-..."

Kenny: "Guy's help! It's Kyle!"

WHAT!