Chapter 13: Stop...

Hi angels, this is a really quick chapter coz I'm on my phone. My laptop broke and that's what I usually write on. I'll do a longer chapter next time.                                 ~V.U.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kyles POV~

I couldn't look at any of them. It was too embarrassing!

Stan: "Kyle?" I stay silent, tying my best to hide my pathetic excuse of a body.

Stan: "Kyle look at me." I don't move. He will probably hit me or shout at me. And I don't fancy explaining why to him right now.

Stan: "I said look at me!" He cups my face in his hands and lifts my head to his. I avert my eyes so I'm not looking at him.

Stan:"KYLE!" I give in and look in to his eyes. At the sight of his face I'll felt tears fall down my face, but I wasn't crying. I couldn't show emotion; I didn't have the strength. I felt Stans thumbs wipe away my tears.

Stan: "I'm not gonna ask why. I'm not gonna lecture about how bad this. Heck I'm not gonna tell you stop. I just want you to know that, if you ever leave me.... then I will never forgive myself. Please stay with me!"

He wraps his arms around me. He tightens the hug every second. I loved Stan. I don't know why I denied it. I really wanted to hug back but I couldn't, I have no energy. He lets go of me, I didn't want him to I always want to be with Stan and Stan with me!

Kyle: "S-Stan I---"I fall limp on the floor and it goes all dark. The last thing I hear is.....

Stan, Kenny, Butters: "KYLE!"