Chapter 16: The Bus...

Kennys POV~

Stan told me Kyle was coming back to school today. I hope he's alright. Right now I'm stood at the bus stop. I'm hugging Butters from behind whilst talking to Cartman.

Kenny: "So...a little birdie told me that you and Wendy are official." I nudge Cartman in the arm with a smirk.

Butters: "Awww... you two are cute together."

Cartman: "Thanks, but don't tell anyone. We're trying to keep it low profile." He gave us a death glare.

Butters: "Sure."

Kenny: "Oh here they come." I pointed at Stan who walking up to the bus stop. Stan was laughing and holding his stomach whereas Kyle looked really embarrassed and hugged his book tighter to his chest. They walked up to us and Stan calmed down.

Cartman: "Hey guys."

Stan: "Hey." He gave us wave and stood next to Cartman. Kyle didn't look up and took his place next to Stan.

Kenny: "Hey Kyle......... how you feeling?" Butters elbowed me in the stomach. We all made a promise not ask about Kyle but, I couldn't help myself.

Kyle: "......Alright I guess." The bus rolled up and we all walked on. I sat next to Butters at the front, Cartman sat next to Wendy and Stan and Kyle sat at the very back like they always do.

Kyles POV~

I sat down next to Stan at the back of the bus. I sat next to the window and pulled out my book. I started to read. It was just a medical student's book. I read about half a page before Stan interrupted me.

Stan: "Kyle, I had an idea." He put his hand on my thigh but then I grabbed his hand.

Kyle: "Stan you can't do that now." I did a sort of whisper yell. I tried to pull my hand away from his, but he grabs it again.

Stan: "That's were my plan comes in."

Kyle: "Go on..." I smiled at him.

Stan: "I thought we could play the love game. That way we can show affection without giving anything away. And it's not like its weird because that's how Clyde and Token started dating."

Kyle: "Wow Stan, that's not actually a bad idea. When should we tell the guys?"

Stan: "We could tell them at lunch."

Kyle: "Okay." I smile at him and he smiles back. This was perfect.