Chapter 31: Extra...

*WARNING SMUT*

No ones POV:

Kenny place Butters on the bed. He sat up looking at Kenny, deep into his eyes. Kenny leaned in, thier faces became extremely close, their lips inches away from each other, Kenny could feel Butters' breathing, and it was turning him on. Both of them looked at each other lips. Kenny closed the gap and gave Butters a little peck, and their eyes met.

Butters couldn't resist the temptation any longer, after a few moments of hesitation he quickly went in for another kiss. This one was more forced, their lips were firmly pushed against each other and their eyes were shut.

After another 10 seconds they pulled away again, as they did, Kenny slowly licked the top of Butters' lips.

Kenny moved down and started to kiss, suck and bite at Butters' neck. He ran his hands down his lovers back, and grabbed a hold of his small, tight ass. Kenny moved back up, kissing Butters' neck, then chin, then finally reached his mouth. This time, he shoved his tongue in.

Butters  started using his tongue too, feeling Kenny's tongue as it was feeling the inside of his mouth. Kenny was rubbing his hands all over Butters' thin legs.

Butters: "Ken," Butters' breathed out, in between kisses,

Butters: "I want it wet before it goes inside of me."

Kenny ripped his top off. Butters started to kiss Kenny's stomach moving slowly moving down to the top of his pants. Butters slowly took off Kennys pants, along with his boxers, and began to slowly move Kenny's cock deep in his mouth. All 8 inches of it.

Kenny: "Shit" he grunted.

Butters moved his mouth up and down his cock, licking the sides as he does so. Butters loved hearing Kennys grunts of pleaser, he loved hearing him say his name, panting and grunting, and he loved the delicious taste of Kennys cock.

Before Kenny climaxed, he stopped Butters and spoke,

Kenny: "Butters," Kenny started talking

Kenny: "Get up babe, get on your hands and knees, now!"

So Butters did  as instructed, he pulled off his clothes, positioned himself infront of his boyfriend on the bed, on his hands and knees. Kenny stared at Butters' round ass. With his firm hand he caressed the right cheek, then gave it a hard slap, this made Butters grunt which turned them on even more.

Butters knew Kenny was really perverted and sexual, but nothing preparded him for what happened next.

Kenny gave his ass another firm smack. Butters responded with grunts and moans, so Kenny continued to push it, and gave a full forced smack, Butters moaned even louder.

Kenny: "You like that?" Kenny spancked him again  harder,

Kenny: "You like getting your ass spanked by daddy?"

Butters: "Ahhh...yeah, yeah Ken."

Kenny: "What did you call me?" He said as he gave Butters the hardest spanking yet.

Butters: "YES...DADDY!"

Kenny bent down and pressed his body over the back of Butters and finally put his dick in. He was pounding him slowly but hard as Butters gasped and moaned with pleasure.

Butters thought that it was a lot more aggresive and kinky than usall, but he didn't care. He loved it and wished it would be more like this every time.

Kenny started getting faster and aggressively pounded against his partner, Butters screams of pleasure were loud enough to wake up the whole of South Park.

Kenny: "I-I'm... gonna.. cum...."

Butters didn't repliy and just enjoyed the last few moments of it. Eventually Kenny climaxed inside Butters' ass and Butters climaxed all over the dirty sheets on the bed.

They both fell next to each other and drifted slowly into a dream filled sleep in each others sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hello angels, I hope you had a lovely Christmas, if you celebrate it. This is a long chapter just for you. Even though they just found out their friend is in danger, they still do this. XD  I hope you enjoyed.  ;)  Well, I will get back to the story in the next chapter soon. C u soon angels.            ~V.U.