Chapter 23: Again...

Kyle POV~

I look at my watch lunch is almost over I guess I can start walking to my next class. I was sitting in a toilet stall like I do every lunch now. I don't want to eat. I don't want to live if I can't see Stan.

Blood was dripping on the floor mixing with my tears. I put my razor away and cleaned up the mess on the floor with some toilet paper and stand up. I role my sleeve down and walk out of the bathroom.

All of a sudden I felt really light headed.

Kenny: "Kyle! Stans about to do his forfeit, you have to watch!"

Kyle: "Yeah... I.....will....." I fall against the wall for support.

Kenny: "Dude are you okay? You don't look so good.............Kyle! " I fell to the floor with a thud. Kenny sat me up on the wall and ran off. I closed my eyes. I opened them up again and say a face towering over me. Stan? I closed my eyes again. The next time I open them I see white ceiling tiles flying past. A few people were surrounding my bed pushing it. Am I in a hospital? Why? What happened? Where's Stan? Stan... Stan.

Kyle: ".....S-s.......tttaaa.......nnn."

Black.

Stans POV~

He was starving himself. He was cutting again. Going into hospital again. Why? Was it me?

I was sitting in the waiting room all by myself in the corner. I didn't want to see the others. They would just try to cheer me up or some shit like that. I looked around to if anyone was watching. When I confirmed no one was watching I pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels from my bag and started to drink. I knew I had a problem, I've tried to stop, it's just when shit comes up in your life, you can't help it.

If Kyle was here, he would have stopped me. He was the only one who cared about me. I just need him in my arms. I want him to say my name and lock me in an embrace. I want him to gently yet passionately kiss me, as if we were the last people on the planet.

"Kyle Broflovski!" I quickly put away my drink and ran over to the nurse. I walked behind her to Kyle, followed by Kenny, Butters, Cartman, Tweek, Craig, Sheila, Gerald, Ike, Wendy and Bebe. I don't see how Kyle can't see how much we all love him.

He was worse than last time. More tubes, more machines, more blood. Everyone was silent at the sight of Kyle. The steady beep of the heart monitor was the only thing reassuring me he was still alive. His family all took a seat next to him on some chairs. Cartman, Wendy, Craig and Tweek all sat on the coach. Kenny was standing in the corner of the room trying to comfort Butters and Bebe was trying her best to make me move from the doorway.

I couldn't move. If he couldn't move, I can't move. If he can't breathe, I can't breathe. If he can't live, I can't live. He is the only one I care about.

Why? Just why? I need an answer. WHY HIM? HE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER LIVED AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO GET RID OF HIM! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! IT SHOULD BE ME INSTEAD!

Please Kyle..... ( XD ) come back. I need you.