Chapter 30: Calm Down...

Kennys POV:

I sit on my broken coach cuddling the smiling blonde boy next to me. I look down at Butters and kiss him on the forehead. He looked up at me and smiled then returned to his sleeping position. Before he could fall asleep however, I heard a knock at the door, that broke the silence and made us both jump.

Butters sat up, so that I could stand and walk over to the door. I opened it and I see a hunched silhouette that appeared to be crying.

Kenny: "Um... Hi..."

The figure looks up and I see Stans red face, he had puffy eyes and tears running down his cheeks.

Kenny: "Stan... A-are you okay."

Instead of answering me he lunged into a hug and sobbed in my chest. I turn my head to Butters and give him a 'help me'  look. He chuckled quietly then walked over to Stan and I, then unwrapped Stans arms from my waist and led him to the kitchen.

I closed the door then followed after them. I walk to the kitchen and see the two of them sitting on two broken chairs. Stans head in his arms on top of the table and Butters' hand rubbing circles on his back trying to calm him down. Butters always was better at dealing with situations like this than me.

Butters: "What's wrong fella."

I walked in the room and sat down across from the two.

Stan: "He's gone. He's really gone. "

Kenny: "Who has."

Stan:" Kyle... "

Kenny:" What?"

Stan: "His parents forced him to move back to New Jersey."

Butters: "Wait what. I thought he was still in hospital."

Stan: "No, he got out a week ago.... But his parents are taking him away."

Kenny: "Why?"

Stan: "Well the night Kyle went into hospital. Before Sheila left, she started shouting at me, telling me to stay away from Kyle. She then called me a fag."

Butters: " Wait, so Kyles parents are homophobic."

Stan: "I don't know about Gerald, but Sheila definitely is."

Kenny: "Holy shit dude.  I didn't even know."

Butters: "Kenny, language."

Kenny:" Umm... Do you think that's why... he... you know..." I said as I point to my arm. I didn't want to say it but I was generally concerned.

Stan: "I don't know. I guess... that was... one of the... reasons. " He talked as if he wasn't here and he was in another world completely.

Stan: "What am I going to do?"

Butter: "I dunno, but I think you better get home and get some sleep."

Stan: "I guess your right."

Kenny: "Of course we're right. We are amazing."

Stan chuckled at this but his smile faded when we said our goodbyes. We waved him down the path and then I closed the door.

Butters: "Wow. We should get some sleep to. We might to talk to him again in the morning."

Kenny:" Of course. But, first..."
I wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him closer. I smirked at his crimson red face. He was so cute when he blushed.

Butters:  "Fine.... B-but...."

He started blushing even more as he looked down and said,

Butters: "N-not to hard this time."

Haha....

Kenny: "Okay babe."

I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bed room.  ;)
____________________________________________________________________

Hello angels. Soooo, I was thinking, I might do a little extra chapter with some smut from Kenny and Butters, before I progress with the story. So look out for that soon. C u soon angels.        ~V. U.